Celtic vs Dundee FC

bhoy who invented weetabix, on 10 Nov 2014 - 17:59, said:

I think RD was getting a bit of frustration out of his system yesterday.

Of course they didnt celebrate as if we had won the champions league as some Celtic haters on here and the aberdeen match thread have said, but, after a sticky start when he took a bit of criticism, some unjustified some justified we have finally strung together a few decent results and performances, culminating in a last minute winner with ten men at, possibly the best opponent in the league, I think Ronny was quite entitled to show a bit emotion and passion after it.

Yes, because dancing, jigging and singing along with the fans after a game Celtic shouldn't be losing anyways isn't well over the top.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, because dancing, jigging and singing along with the fans after a game Celtic shouldn't be losing anyways isn't well over the top.

So he shouldnt show a bit of passion and delight after putting a spell of wins together and winning a tough away match in the last minute while down to ten men because we should be winning it anyway?

Okay chump

I liked Martin O'Neil and Strachan.

Scum, sub human scum

Yeah, because snatching a last minute victory with 10 men away from home is something you should never celebrate

Enrico Annoni, on 10 Nov 2014 - 19:26, said:

Yeah, because snatching a last minute victory with 10 men away from home is something you should never celebrate

Not like Deila did, no. A team that should have been beaten convincingly in the first place. It's not as if he went over and fistpumped the fans or clapped to them. I'd have been embarrassed if we had done likewise.

Not like Deila did, no. A team that should have been beaten convincingly in the first place. It's not as if he went over and fistpumped the fans or clapped to them. I'd have been embarrassed if we had done likewise.

What has become of football fans when they complain about a manager showing some passion.

If he came out after the game and stay we should have convincingly beating these teams the uproar on here would be unbelievable, similar to when people had a good at Lennon for "refusing to give anyone else credit or respect"

What has become of football fans when they complain about a manager showing some passion.

If he came out after the game and stay we should have convincingly beating these teams the uproar on here would be unbelievable, similar to when people had a good at Lennon for "refusing to give anyone else credit or respect"

It's nothing to do with his words, it's his cringeworthy actions in a desperate attempt to endear himself to the Celtic support.

It's nothing to do with his words, it's his cringeworthy actions in a desperate attempt to endear himself to the Celtic support.

Meh, so f**k. Nothing wrong with a bit of fist pumping (don't take that out of context now)

He's came from a much smaller club, he obviously has some passion for the job. I like to see that in a manager as I'm sure would every other fan of other clubs

The pace of Roberts and Boyle gave Celtic problems at Dens so I would definitely start one of them, probably Boyle as Roberts seems to be out of favour with Hartley at the moment. I think that was one of the problems in the second half against saints as well. When Boyle went off we seemed to have to no output.

Anyway I'll be there, meeting up with Glasgow based Dee's for my first time at Celtic Park.

Either Enrico or Hoopy posted it, it's truly embarrassing. Pre game and he's jumping about like they've just come back from three down.

Aw come on it was Ronnies biggest ever win in any competition ffs, let him have his day. :lol:

What are you cooking?

Steak sausage on Morton's bread rolls with a dab of spicy brown sauce. Yummy :)

I was going to make spaghetti bolognese till I spotted the butchers own made Aberdeen Angus steak lorne. I just couldn't resist. ^_^

With Brown oot the centre of the field will be left open wide like the parting of the red sea with the tactical genius that is Deila, I have been the two Europa League home fixtures and I have never ever seen the squad playing so wide so so long a period during the match. If Dundee know this they can field a 4 5 1 and boss the middle of the park because Deila favours wide players and go straight through the middle of the park and cause Celtic no end of problems at the back.

No doubt the fud Deila will have Effing fucking Ambrose back for this fixture just for the lolza and give Dundee an extra striker up front or a missing defender gone AWOL up the park with his passport after losing possession. :(

Celtic are pretty predictable in attacking, they play wide a lot to get the cross ball into the box hoping the taller players get a head or touch towards the goal, I'd like to see Deila actually try changing the formation more when Celtic lose possession to tighten up the centre of midfield and stop the wing backs being in the midfield area with the wingers all the time. They just aren't looking for IMO position in the play when in possession or without it and often occupy the same area as their team mates.

Narrow Celtic win and can see Dundee bang one in at least.

hellbhoy, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:05, said:

With Brown oot the centre of the field will be left open wide like the parting of the red sea with the tactical genius that is Deila, I have been the two Europa League home fixtures and I have never ever seen the squad playing so wide so so long a period during the match. If Dundee know this they can field a 4 5 1 and boss the middle of the park because Deila favours wide players and go straight through the middle of the park and cause Celtic no end of problems at the back.

No doubt the fud Deila will have Effing fucking Ambrose back for this fixture just for the lolza and give Dundee an extra striker up front or a missing defender gone AWOL up the park with his passport after losing possession. :(

Celtic are pretty predictable in attacking, they play wide a lot to get the cross ball into the box hoping the taller players get a head or touch towards the goal, I'd like to see Deila actually try changing the formation more when Celtic lose possession to tighten up the centre of midfield and stop the wing backs being in the midfield area with the wingers all the time. They just aren't looking for IMO position in the play when in possession or without it and often occupy the same area as their team mates.

Narrow Celtic win and can see Dundee bang one in at least.

We seem to favour attacking through the centre. Hartley loves the narrow midfield which is very strong in the centre but often leads us to being exposed on the flanks. Past few weeks though we've been playing a winger though.

bhoy who invented weetabix, on 11 Nov 2014 - 19:09, said:

I dont recall this, what happened?

He went crazy pre-game and tried to gee up the support by dancing about in front of the Celtic support.

He went crazy pre-game and tried to gee up the support by dancing about in front of the Celtic support.

I missed kick off that day, was at the game but our bus had a couple of no shows so I was flogging the spare tickets outside.

Luckily for me I got them sold and managed in just in time to see Dundee take the lead after a minute :(

Archived