Celtic vs Dundee FC

Celtic still don't look great. Glad Scott Brown is out for our game as he is what makes them tick. They looked a spent force the last time he was missing. Much more difficult prospect at Celtic Park, but with a bit of belief there is absolutely no reason we can't go out there and take all 3 points. The pitch is the same width as Dens but 5 metres longer for anyone that cares about that sort of thing since it has cropped up in the last few threads.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right about Brown, he will be a massive miss miss for us.

We might not be looking great, but we are still getting results. That us went 7 games unbeaten, with only 1 loss in the last 15.

Enrico Annoni, on 09 Nov 2014 - 14:50, said:

You're right about Brown, he will be a massive miss miss for us.

We might not be looking great, but we are still getting results. That us went 7 games unbeaten, with only 1 loss in the last 15.

That is true, you did get a plucky draw with us at Dens in a game where you were second best for the large majority.

I'm surprised at how well he has done since joining Dundee.

I was assuming after he left Bristol Rovers he would be another Riordan.

I think most dundee fans thought the same when he first joined especially as Motherwell and St Johnstone turned him down.

He's excellent at holding the ball, bringing team mates into play, can pick a pass and can finish. It will be a good test for him against Van Djik.

Not confident about this one but we seem to play better away from home.

I think we will go:

Bain

McGinn McPake Konrad Dyer

McAllister Thomson McGowan

Stewart Harkins

Clarkson

Try to keep it tight and then bring on Boyle for a tired Harkins, McAllister or Thomson about an hour in to try to relieve the pressure.

Since important decisions even themselves out over the course of the season, I'm expecting at least 2 penalties for us and a sending off for Celtic. Oh wait... Celtic Park.

Archived