Celtic vs Dundee FC

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Celtic win the title will their fans feel that it's tainted given that they're using other team's players to do so?

We are giving unwanted players a home and thus carrying on our charitable traditions. Makes me proud to be a Celt.

hoopy1967, on 09 Nov 2014 - 17:58, said:

Thankfully not, Denayer has pushed him out

Denayer has been gash the two times he's came up against Dundee. Not that it'd be difficult, but I take it he's still a large improvement on Ambrose?

Denayer has been gash the two times he's came up against Dundee. Not that it'd be difficult, but I take it he's still a large improvement on Ambrose?

Considering what Ambrose is like, Denayer's miles better, but he's still a bit rough around the edges. Thinks he's improved a wee bit since the game at Dens though

Swap McAlister for McBride and I think you have the team spot on.

Id say swap Thomson for Davidson. Don't think he's warranted a start in what is to be a tough game for us. He's been poor when he's been on as a sub. Keeps giving the ball away, which led to 2 chances at the killie game and I think their goal? Doesn't look sharp enough yet imo

Will Deila do that cringey dance that him and the players did at full-time at Pittodrie yesterday?

Celebrating getting to the top of the league in mid-November like they'd just won the Champions League despite having a budget bigger than all the other teams put together. Embarrassing.

Will Deila do that cringey dance that him and the players did at full-time at Pittodrie yesterday?

Celebrating getting to the top of the league in mid-November like they'd just won the Champions League despite having a budget bigger than all the other teams put together. Embarrassing.

That was a bit of a minter, the celebrations weren't that bad but it just looked like Deila went overboard. Does anyone have the gif of him trying to noise up the celtic fans at Dens?

harry94, on 10 Nov 2014 - 17:06, said:

I didn't find Lennon that unlikeable tbh. He come across a lot better after he was neutered before his second season in charge.

Ooft. Didn't realise Celtic were that kind of club. He has my sympathies now. Sore one.

I think RD was getting a bit of frustration out of his system yesterday.

Of course they didnt celebrate as if we had won the champions league as some Celtic haters on here and the aberdeen match thread have said, but, after a sticky start when he took a bit of criticism, some unjustified some justified we have finally strung together a few decent results and performances, culminating in a last minute winner with ten men at, possibly the best opponent in the league, I think Ronny was quite entitled to show a bit emotion and passion after it.

Archived