Bo'ness United v Arbroath

Jambo'ness

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong,wrong and very wrong

Seriously though In the first half Arbroath made Bo'ness look good by the way we were set up it just didn't work, as soon as Johnstone came on we looked a completely different team,it's all well and good pointing and laughing at Mcbride in the first half but he was getting totally exposed on the left in the first half we all know he has no pace so why was he left hung out to dry in our first half set up,in the second half when he moved up he played well anyway comfortable in the end for Arbroath but Bo'ness gave it a good go.Good to see Murray beginning to show a lot more composure in the box now and getting rewarded with goals,he was superb

Correct, although I did think the result would have been closer. From what I heard on the radio, Bo'ness did pretty well first half but after Arbroath made some changes, Bo'ness couldn't respond. Well done anyway.

Can't believe how similar the last two goals were. Great result for a good travelling support. Would like to meet Arbroath in the cup, but not until the final ;)

Both f**k ups from Peat in the goal giving him a grand total of 3 on the day. The 1st looks funnier on the telly

The Arbroath lads in the Old Post Office in Linlithgow seemed to be having a good night.

Any trouble in the Newton on Saturday? I used to work and live in Bo'ness although the Whinns was my local. Dunno if it's still going as it's 20+ years ago.

Any trouble in the Newton on Saturday? I used to work and live in Bo'ness although the Whinns was my local. Dunno if it's still going as it's 20+ years ago.

Good atmosphere in the social club across from the ground.....shite pool table tho

Archived