Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

I'd prefer the Railway stand closer to the action and its a side view.

Can't see us getting in here as Raith fans have a huge flag in here over the seats :P

Hope we do though, brings back fond memories, 1st away game at Starks back in the 80s, we won 1 nil with Colin McGlashen scoring for us. We played in red that day.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a team with a better away record than us at Starks over the last couple of seasons? Won 2 and drawn 2. By my reckoning we've scored 8 in those 4 games as well.

Our away form is shite though. 1 league point on the road this season.

Alloa 3 -2. 0 - 0 with Dumbo.

Can't see us getting in here as Raith fans have a huge flag in here over the seats :P

Hope we do though, brings back fond memories, 1st away game at Starks back in the 80s, we won 1 nil with Colin McGlashen scoring for us. We played in red that day.

The big Rovers flag is at the side of the stand which doesn't have the seats.

What's the little scamp been up to now ? Do tell.

He was asked last night "What was it like managing against the rovers after his first time with us?"

He then went on to explain that it was tough, felt really weird etc and went on to say it was a 4-1 win to Cowdenbeath in the cup.

And then said "but I'm used to that by now"

It seemed like he meant, that he's used to pumping us now :lol: until he then said that, that's not what he meant at all:lol:

He was asked last night "What was it like managing against the rovers after his first time with us?"

He then went on to explain that it was tough, felt really weird etc and went on to say it was a 4-1 win to Cowdenbeath in the cup.

And then said "but I'm used to that by now"

It seemed like he meant, that he's used to pumping us now :lol: until he then said that, that's not what he meant at all:lol:

Jimmy is always good value when being interviewed. His enthusiasm comes across in buckets and he must motivate the guys who work under him. His tactics , signings and team selections are always keenly debated on our thread but few can dislike him on a personal basis. Compare his composure during our play-off matches to the crabbit rantings of that arse faced Pars twat. I know who I would rather have in charge of our players.

Archived