Fife Derby - Rovers Vs Cowdenbeath

McKeown has been fine for the last few weeks. His performances have improved recently. I reckon he'll be fine over the course of the season.

I agree, his performances in the last 2 games- Hearts and Cowdenbeath, have been pretty decent, I reckon it's the fact of having Mcgurn in goals, He inspires confidence right through the defence which is why with Laidlaw in goals in 2 games against Rangers, he conceded 10 goals, Mcgurn in goals against arguably a much better team, in Hearts, conceded just a single goal.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 35 seconds in it looks like O'Brien hits the right post.

That didn't look like it hit the post, and wasn't o'brien anyway who was standing on the edge of the box.

The comment was about o'brien almost breaking the post in the second half.

Nice attempt at saving face though.

Hence the "by and large" in my own post. And if there aren't many better teams than us in the division, and two of them have massively bigger budgets, then by your own analysis we're better (or less bad) than most of the teams at our own level. If you're still not happy with that then it's still your problem.

Either its 'the whole division' or it isnt. 'by and large' is then a contradiction. Once again you need to take English lessons.

However, I agree on the evidence I've seen that there isnt a massive difference between us and the teams outwith Hearts and Rangers, and I would be persuaded to also include Hibs. Apart from them our 'championship' is a footballing embarassment, and our 'football' is probably the worst on view.

That didn't look like it hit the post, and wasn't o'brien anyway who was standing on the edge of the box.

Not at all, it's not my fault you missed the earlier effort.

I appreciate all comments and welcome your contribution.

I was impressed by O'Brien on Saturday. Was he the guy brought into the side pro replace Robertson?

Archived