Albion Rovers vs Arbroath

I agree, Bold. Phillips and Pollock - if both disciplined enough not to push forward all the time - would be a nice duo in the current formation. Davidson is clearly a capable footballer but he doesn't seem the most physical. If he gets a set of weights for his Christmas he'll be useful.

In any case it's a luxury to have such variety at this level, although the manager won't have so much choice in the second half of the season- using the squad appropriately will be another difficult test for him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think over the piece a draw would have been a fair result, with it being a fairly even game over the piece. Each team seemed to have a spell where they were on top in the first and second halves, and I’d say the winning goal came from one of the spells where we were slightly on top. The winner was an excellent counter attacking move though, and John Gemmell feeds off deliveries like that. Our support should really have learnt by now not to give Gemmell abuse, as he will just feed off it, prove you wrong by scoring, and then get it right fucking up you. This seems to happen every time we play.... maybe an idea to pick on someone else next time....

Archived