Whittlets search for new manager?

im1988

So you were 100% wrong with 1 part and if you count 3 players leaving as an exodus (one of which is back with us) then you were right with that.

You told me back then to ask my manager if there was any truth in the 'rumour'.

I took your advice about your recent 100% accurate information this time around and guess what?

Looks like either he's a liar or I am. Because it couldn't possibly be you!

Back to the polygraph!!! Ha

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My information is 100 per cent accurate

So because you say it's true , it must be true. You haven't answered the question all you have done is say you are right and everybody else is wrong.

If you are so confident you are 100% with your info , spill the beans ( or at least quote your source/ how you got the info)

If not, then stop putting out statements that are nothing more than conjecture and can only cast doubt on the integrity of certain people and/or clubs

At the moment you have managed the following:

To say Carlo is a liar

To say Cumnock didn't conduct there business correctly

To say that Kennie is a liar

Fail to quote your 100% source

You should watch your heid disnae float away with a the hot air that is obviously inside it

By the way, I am in a position to say that my source regarding the lack of communication between Carlo and Cumnock is 100%, unlike yours

Baffled by this post! Has Carlo worked wonders at lugar? Earned the perceived plaudits that are being suggested here? Hot property? It seems he is doing lugar a favour currently but if a 'bigger club' come calling he may be swayed! Get a grip of yourselves,there will be stronger,more proven applicants regardless of where they live as that seemed to be a valid reason for appointment earlier!

That might explain why a well run club like Cumnock didn't feel obliged to acknowledge the application. - If he hadn't applied why would he be complaining about not receiving a response?

As you seem to have knowledge of this situation, maybe you could let us know who Carlo gave his "application form" to. This would help clear things up.

Or maybe someone from the Cumnock Juniors HR department who deals with recruitment can clarify?

While you are at it you can let us know who Carlo is "complaining" to as this may be of interest to the Lugar official who has asked Carlo directly and received a different response.

Finally..........as I said previously Cumnock at no point whilst there was a vacancy did they seek "applications".

There will be a lot of proven managers out there taking interest in this vacancy I'd imagine and also a lot of younger up and coming managers and coaches also. Will be interesting to see what approach whittlets take .....

I just hope we get the right candidate this time so we can build a good team capable of going higher in the divisions.

I'd offer it to Football Crazy 09 as he obviously has all the answers. Unfortunately , he's not very adept at explaining where he gets his info and just likes to tell half a story.

I'd bet his team talks and tactics sessions would be a hoot

"We'll play 4-4-?"

" you just concentrate on going outside the full back and gie the ba to ????????"

And that's 100%

Does it really matter if Carlo was linked with the Cumnock job or not he didn't get it. John McKewon did end of story so stop polluting this thread with garbage about if he did or not please.

Totally agree. If Fc09 would come on and make valid posts that had some substance and fact attached to them then this thread would have been what it should have been, a ace for , mostly, Vics fans to have their say about the situation and not turn it into a thread full of innuendo ( for benefit of FC09, that's no an Italian suppository) and post relative things and not the drivel he has posted

Still no disclosure of how/where/when he got this scoop about Carlo

As I said , absolute shit

Ideal man for the job would be Billy Thompson. The board at Whitletts could do a lot worse than consider him for the vacant post and would give it his all if appointed.

He was certainly treated unfairly at Girvan to a point where he was paying players from his own pocket. (Allegedly lol)

Derek Frye or Derek Cook might be interested. Both a safe pair of hands and both have had teams promoted out of the ADL.

I noticed Derek Frye at Kilwinning game on sat so keeping his eye in ...

Great post for someone but big big decision for Tibbs & co as they got to get it 110% right this time to move the club forward to where they want to be....

Dilemma is don't rush it but also at same time don't want to lose any more ground.

Hope they get it right as excellent committee who work hard and deserve a wee bit of success.

No need to rush into anything. After Saturday we have a free week on the 22nd so we have organised a friendly against Petershill. That gives us plenty of time until our next league on the 29th

• 2 weeks later...

Archived