The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a thread about Stuart McCall being punted, he resigned less than two weeks later. Has another Dundee fan now predicted Dear Tommy's fate? St Mirren fans will be sincerely hoping he has.

People have been tempting fate with St Mirrens relegation too long for ne to join in, but Craig really does come across as totally clueless. His interviews are genuinely cringe worthy pre-prepared speeches that were written before the game even started

People have been tempting fate with St Mirrens relegation too long for ne to join in, but Craig really does come across as totally clueless. His interviews are genuinely cringe worthy pre-prepared speeches that were written before the game even started

I presumed we'd reached our media nadir with Danny Lennon's mixed metaphors and numerous mentions of Danny Lennon, but apparently not.

Todays bit in the sun was pure tommy class, pressure he says, if yiur a man in Syria and you've been told you'll be be-headed in 2 days noe thats pressure, or words very similar he used :huh::lol:

I actually said 'f**k up you old c**t' at the paper when I read that.

Todays bit in the sun was pure tommy class, pressure he says, if yiur a man in Syria and you've been told you'll be be-headed in 2 days noe thats pressure, or words very similar he used :huh::lol:

Jesus. :lol:

He won't be sacked and he probably won't resign. We're doomed.

Maybe if we all pretend to be hugely offended by his remarks, we can get him sacked.

:lol:.

Dearie, dearie me. Poor old Thomas has lost it.

He makes Gerry Collins look competent and rational.

Archived