The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

Fucking fantastic news!!

Tommy's time has been up for sometime! He should have been sacked straight after the Hamilton game at the latest!

Hopefully we can appoint an up and coming manager with fresh ideas and a bit of ambition.

The board cannot f**k this up, although I do think the whole club will get a massive lift just by sending Tommy packing!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Lomas is another good candidate, I think.

Certainly would be less boring than the previous few managers.

He's a good appointment if you want to see his cock while he sings the sash*

*allegedly

He's a good appointment if you want to see his cock while he sings the sash*

*allegedly

Sold.

Welcome aboard Steve. He has a bit of a challenge to become the biggest, er, character at St. Mirren whilst Longwell is there.

Lomas wont join unless you promise him money. He left us due to a lack of budget

He left St. Johnstone when his managerial star was on the rise - and got a bigger club.

His star is now falling, dramatically, and he will drop such demands. I can't see him doing much better than St. Mirren, if we offer him the job, he would definitely take it.

djchapsticks, on 09 Dec 2014 - 16:13, said:

I'm surprised Barry Smith hasn't been quoted anywhere for the job. I always felt he was hard done by at Dundee and is doing a really good job at Alloa with limited resources.

TheShiningNotSureIfSerious_zps4767e5fb.j

I'm surprised Barry Smith hasn't been quoted anywhere for the job. I always felt he was hard done by at Dundee and is doing a really good job at Alloa with limited resources.

He's favourite with one bookie at least I've seen

DensParkNumber1, on 09 Dec 2014 - 16:20, said:

I would be so conflicted if Barry got the job because I want St.Mirren relegated but i want Barry to do well hes a legend :unsure:

Definitely want Barry Smith in the job. If he fails, which would probably be the more likely scenario considering the state St Mirren are in, he'd manage to find another lower league job again no problem as his lower league CV is rather impressive.

If he succeeds, that'd be awesome. We'll undoubtedly see Hartley flutter off to bigger and better things at some point, so Smith would be less of a risk at the point we simply ask him to return home.

Definitely want Barry Smith in the job. If he fails, which would probably be the more likely scenario considering the state St Mirren are in, he'd manage to find another lower league job again no problem as his lower league CV is rather impressive.

If he succeeds, that'd be awesome. We'll undoubtedly see Hartley flutter off to bigger and better things at some point, so Smith would be less of a risk at the point we simply ask him to return home.

Some of the football Smith had on display was brutal to watch. Don't know how many times I sat in the Derry thinking "this is absolutely shite".

Dee Man, on 09 Dec 2014 - 16:32, said:

Some of the football Smith had on display was brutal to watch. Don't know how many times I sat in the Derry thinking "this is absolutely shite".

Compared to Bomber, Chisholm and Jocky it was like watching Barca though. Was pretty poor fare at times though, I agree, although he did try to keep it on the deck which was a minor positive.

Archived