The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very specific, actually.

I just know the people of this site will twist themselves in knots to misunderstand.

What does Tokely do in Angola, anyway? Rhino impersonation?

I can't see an internal appointment working in this case, we should look at candidates outwith the club.

St Mirren fan in my work told me two weeks ago that Craig was soon to get punted and they wanted Murray. Good to see there's very little of that chat in here and I can only hope that he's talking bollocks.

Can't see the board paying TC off then paying compo to another team.

Think we need to go for an experienced manager to steady the ship. The time to get Murray would have been the summer, don't think it would be fair on him to drag us out this mess. Although he did drag Dumbarton out the relegation spot when he was first appointed?

St Mirren fan in my work told me two weeks ago that Craig was soon to get punted and they wanted Murray. Good to see there's very little of that chat in here and I can only hope that he's talking bollocks.

Unfortunately Murray is the stand out candidate for me for any SPL job (I.e Motherwell as well). Depends on his level of ambition and the st Mirren board having the vision to see his potential.

St Mirren could be interesting for him, he'd get a crack at the premiership and would keep his job even if relegated. That gives him a year with a much bigger club than dumbo in familiar surroundings to build his team.

Hope it's not him! Has hartley ever beaten an Ian Murray team?

FTFY

If I was trolling, I think I could manage a bit more staying power than one post.

I'm not RandomGuy or anything. If I am doing something, I'll do it right.

Can't see the board paying TC off then paying compo to another team.

Think we need to go for an experienced manager to steady the ship. The time to get Murray would have been the summer, don't think it would be fair on him to drag us out this mess. Although he did drag Dumbarton out the relegation spot when he was first appointed?

What he done for us when he first came in (using the exact same players) was nothing short of outstanding. We had 5 points and were in 10th when he was brought in at the end of November, we finished 7th. I do think he needs a sensible assistant though.

Unfortunately Murray is the stand out candidate for me for any SPL job (I.e Motherwell as well). Depends on his level of ambition and the st Mirren board having the vision to see his potential.

St Mirren could be interesting for him, he'd get a crack at the premiership and would keep his job even if relegated. That gives him a year with a much bigger club than dumbo in familiar surroundings to build his team.

Hope it's not him! Has hartley ever beaten an Ian Murray team?

Yes, as Dundee manager. We did pump his Alloa team 5-1 which forced him to quit in the huff though.

Glad he's gone but would like to wish him all the best for the future.

We have to get this appointment right - Goodwin, teale or thommo would be a major mistake. I know we can't afford most of the ridiculous names being banded about already but we can't just appoint another manager on the cheap.

I would like Gary Locke - thought he did a good job for hearts and was really unlucky to be bagged.

I would like Gary Locke - thought he did a good job for hearts and was really unlucky to be bagged.

He did a good job once they were already relegated - no thanks.

Plus we should have an aversion to people who sound even stupider than Danny Lennon did at his apex.

Archived