The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope tonight at the clubs AGM that Tommy has got something to say to the fans. I can see lots of questions by the fans who will demand an answer.

Wouldn't surprise me if he just walks out.

For a mature gent of such advancing years he comes across as a petulant c**t.

I'd be stunned if he was in attendence !

Him, Goodwin and Teale are going to the fans council AGM tomorrow so I'd be surprised if Craig wasn't there tonight.

EDIT: Seems I was wrong (there's a surprise) and he isn't there. Anyone know why?

Scratch that, he is there. And apparently " Just waved a piece of paper with names of proven goalscorers who we didn't get. Doesn't want to name them though..."

I wonder if auld Tommy got a medical before he got the job as he doesn't appear to have all his faculties in full working order.

He was asked 'When will you fall on your sword if you know this won't be a success?'

'18 months' he answered. So he's basically happy to sit there and draw a wage, even if he knows he's doing a shite job.

What a shameless old p***k. And shame on the board for putting us in this predicament.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry tbh.

I've got a huge amount of respect for Gilmour but as Chappers says it's a fucking disgrace we've been left in this situation. Have never known the fans to turn on a gaffer so quickly.

Archived