The Tank Top Tommy Termination Thread

It is surely only a matter of time before St Mirren's geriatric, piss soaked manager is put out of his misery. Poor old Tommy is clearly out of his depth and although it is hilarious to laugh at the Saints current predicament, watching him struggle to pretend that he has a clue what he is doing is like watching your grandad slowly drown after making a c**t of jumping into a river to save a sack of discarded kittens.

My guess is that he will be chucked during the break but as painful as it is to watch, I hope he stays.

This is the thread to point and laugh at the state of the sorry Saints.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lex? Are you there? Are you alive? Not been spotted on a Dundee thread in 2 months - one of his favourite hang out spots. If anyone has seen him or has information on his whereabouts please let your nearest Dundee fan know. We are extremely concerned for his well being.

Lex? Are you there? Are you alive? Not been spotted on a Dundee thread in 2 months - one of his favourite hang out spots. If anyone has seen him or has information on his whereabouts please let your nearest Dundee fan know. We are extremely concerned for his well being.

No chance of smoking these c***s out of their caves. All over the Dee threads at the start of the season and now sitting shivering on a chair in the corner of their rooms, staring at a wall with their knees pulled up to their chests.

Tbf to Saints, they were only slightly more shit then us, St Johnstone, Motherwell and Ross County have looked from what I've seen. He does seem like a piss poor manager though.

It is surely only a matter of time before St Mirren's geriatric, piss soaked manager is put out of his misery. Poor old Tommy is clearly out of his depth and although it is hilarious to laugh at the Saints current predicament, watching him struggle to pretend that he has a clue what he is doing is like watching your grandad slowly drown after making a c**t of jumping into a river to save a sack of discarded kittens.

My guess is that he will be chucked during the break but as painful as it is to watch, I hope he stays.

This is the thread to point and laugh at the state of the sorry Saints.

Why would you watch you're grandad drowning,surely you would jump in and try and save him?

Archived