The Rangers v Alloa Athletic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better than going to Elgin; Berwick or Annan

Enjoy it while we can remember all those long trips

Funnily enough over or rise in the divisions the past few year Annan an Elgin have probably been 2 of my favourable away days. Proper messy trips. Berwick ain't that bad either! Give me them over the probable bile and pumping we're going to be subjected to today.

Am sure the loyal dozen loved the away trips back then but would you not rather be where you are today rather than then !!!!!

Regardless of the division we are in, those away trips are amongst the best in the Scottish game. With the out of town grounds and all seaters that appeared in the 90's, the fun of away days in the higher leagues has been pretty much removed.

Of course only the loyal dozen would know this, not those that only travel when it's free.

This on the telly somewhere today? Only show in town, etc.

Got a NowTV pass for the Scotland game, so I'm hoping to make the most of it :thumsup2

PMed you. Not sure if you are allowed to post those sites on here. Anyway hope you manage to see the game.

PMed you. Not sure if you are allowed to post those sites on here. Anyway hope you manage to see the game.

Thanks man, found a reasonable feed. You weren't kidding about that Rangers TV commentary :blink:

Archived