Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian, 15/11/2014

Didn't we win our last league game at your ground?

IIRC you had a defender sprint from the half way line to swan dive in the box and win a penalty in the first half, then you timewasted for the rest of the half and all of the second half to bore the ref into ending the shitfest.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC you had a defender sprint from the half way line to swan dive in the box and win a penalty in the first half, then you timewasted for the rest of the half and all of the second half to bore the ref into ending the shitfest.

At leas you're not bothered about it. :P;)

I'd happily take the same next week.

Really looking forward to this, been a while since my last away game, a better performance than the last couple of weeks is an absolute must for this, especially going into the Rangers game.

Anyone recommend a decent pub between the train station and the ground?

Really looking forward to this, been a while since my last away game, a better performance than the last couple of weeks is an absolute must for this, especially going into the Rangers game.

Anyone recommend a decent pub between the train station and the ground?

Assuming you're coming in to Falkirk Grahamston, go to Behind The Wall about a minutes walk away. The beer is better upstairs and they'll have the footie on big screen.

At Westfield, Falkirk have won 4, Hearts 2 and 3 draws.

Including Brockville we've won 35, Hearts 28 and 22 draws.

I was focussing on the last 20 years.

I remember Hearts beating us 3 times in Falkirk in that time and 2 of them were seasons we were relegated when everyone was winning here.

For a team far bigger than us, that is an appalling record.

The 9 matches you mention was when Romanov was throwing the Jambos cash round like confetti.

2 wins in 9 matches with all that money spent.

Scary stuff

Assuming you're coming in to Falkirk Grahamston, go to Behind The Wall about a minutes walk away. The beer is better upstairs and they'll have the footie on big screen.

In all seriousness who's playing?

You do remember it's the International weekend?

That league cup game was some game of football. Darren Barr and Bouzid were absolutely howling that night, Barr really struggled to get back into the team for a good while after it.

Suso was electric though, probably the best performance I remember from him.

Suso was the new Skacel for me.

A typical wee Jambo who'd rather win a foul as soon as he felt a touch rather than stay upright.

To compare those two suggests to me you know absolutely nothing about football.

Archived