Hibernian v.s Queens

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the game, and a day out in Edinburgh. Would be happy with a draw.

Embra folk: is 'The Golf' pub on Duke street still on the go? Worked there throughout my time at uni up to 2005. Would be good to pay it a visit.

The golf has changed hands and is now called the Parlour.It has went upmarket with sofas etc

If we can somehow get a draw then I will be happy.

The team picks itself really Russel back in from the start think Fowler will go with Lyle. Reilly on the bench.

If would be the result of the season if we could win but we give away to many silly goals when we play away.

Zander seems to struggle in a away game.

Not confident at all if we're going to be without Oxley as well tomorrow. Our luck with injuries has been horrible this season.

Every team has injuries and Queens have had first team players missing all season. Still got four out at least.

If we can somehow get a draw then I will be happy.The team picks itself really Russel back in from the start think Fowler will go with Lyle. Reilly on the bench. If would be the result of the season if we could win but we give away to many silly goals when we play away.Zander seems to struggle in a away game.

How do you know what happens away from home your never at away games

Tbf Liam Craig has been decent against Hearts and United, don't know about Cowden though?

Playing on the left of the diamond seems to suit him, hopefully he can keep it up. Never a captain though, give the armband to Gray.

Craig didn't play against Hearts.

HTH.

Always like taking in lower league games when saints aren't playing, handy it's so close really.

Anyway point I'm making is where's best to go and sit? Always felt the view in the away end is pretty poor so I'd probably rather go and sit in the big shines new stand of hays possible?

Always like taking in lower league games when saints aren't playing, handy it's so close really.

Anyway point I'm making is where's best to go and sit? Always felt the view in the away end is pretty poor so I'd probably rather go and sit in the big shines new stand of hays possible?

No problem getting a ticket for the East Stand, buy your ticket at the booths behind the stand, don't make the mistake of purchasing from the famous 5 booth just round the corner.

Archived