Darvel

Darvel legend

Two things determine how this. game will be played out. Firstly,Winton are only needing a point to win the league and I'm sure they won't be complacement thinking that Darvel will not compete. Secondly,as far as Darvel are concerned,they are trying to achieve 3rd place,this may not sound like a big achievement but its a massive step in the right direction for the squad. The fact that both teams are wanting the win,all the signs are there for a cracking game. Bring on the sunshine for Sat,as I expect a larger than normal crowd this week.........Do u think the Buffs will have a close eye on this one

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan cadis was available, crossed for free kick which led to first goal which as one yard off side, scored second which was a good goal , but still think darvel deserved a lot more from game. Hope to get a result next week at darly and Finish third. Well done to paddy , players, and committee, PS special thanks to paddy much appreciated to hard work you done and look forward to having a very successful season next year

Congratulations to darvel in the progress they have made in the last three seasons I hope the players and management team stay together and with a couple of additions may challange for promotion next year to all the committee keep up the hard work

Archived