Darvel

Darvel legend

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see more players in.where does mark armour play

Mark is a right sided attacking midfielder on most of the occasions that I have seen him for Talbot. Decent engine,plenty of pace,and knows how to deliver a cross. I would have played him at centre forward as I feel he has more to offer than he has had a chance to show at Talbot so far.

• 3 weeks later...

A good 3 points for darvel today, created lots of chances,missed a few, good to see a clean sheet. Thoroughly deserved the victory.

A few teams above us have dropped points at Annbank so well done all at darvel.

We will not challenge Winton or kilwinning for first or second but hopefully we will. Challenge for third if we can defend well.

There are afew good young players at darvel.

Watched Ardrossan kilwinning and whitletts reckon Darvels season may be up and coming(next season) time the town turned out for them, reckon top 2 will finish that way, Whitletts too inconsistent, and Lugar, well enough has been said in the past about their new ex Darvel manager!

defo Kilwinning and Winton to go up, what order they finish in still undecided, Darvel will have to bolster defence for next season if they are to challenge, they have a good enough midfield and ok up front but against better teams they are poor at the back

Archived