Darvel

Darvel legend

Good win for Whitletts yesterday. Darvels been a bit of a bogey team recently. 1st time we've beat them since we got relegated. The penalty save at 3-1 was huge after we went down to 9 men. If that went in we might have struggled to hold on.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reality a 5th or or 6th place finish is seeming likely. Decent start to the season but as I suspected when suspensions and illness/injury kicks in to play Darvel would always struggle with the strength in depth compared to other teams in the division.Taking nothing away from Paddy he and those concerned have re established darvel as tough proposition on any given match day.

Too many players at darvel not commited to the cause at the moment.

Never thought that would be said about the Darvel team that started the season, were scrapping for absolutely everything. I know the wheels have came off a bit recently and that's maybe dented confidence but it's not too late at this stage to resurrect some kind of promotion challenge.

Too many players at darvel not commited to the cause at the moment.

Don't believe that for one second when Darvel went top of the league it probably put pressure on them as they have not been used to leading the table but they have gave all the contenders a real run for their money and I would still expect them to have a say come the end of the season.

Darvel are delighted to announce that they have agreed a fee with Maybole for the signing of experienced midfielder Kenny Parris and it is hoped that the deal will be finalised in time to allow Kenny to be available for selection for this Saturday's game away to Annbank.

Congratulations to manager Scott Clelland in being able to attract such a quality player to join us at Recreation park.

Couple of other experienced players on the radar showing just how much hard work Scott and his team are putting into strengthening the squad.

• 2 weeks later...

The Club are delighted to announce that manager Scott Clelland has agreed a loan deal with Auchinleck Talbot for Mark Armour to join the club until the end of the season. This is another exciting signing and further proof of the strides the club is making and the ability Scott has in attracting quality players to the club.

It's you that can't read he's on loan from talbot so he plays for Darvel FANNY

DARVEL FANNY that's a new team I suppose what league are they in

Auchinleck Talbot. Can you not read?

Did it not occur to your pea brain that it might have meant where on the park does mark

armour play,smart arse.

DARVEL FANNY that's a new team I suppose what league are they in

Auchinleck Talbot. Can you not read?

Did it not occur to your pea brain that it might have meant where on the park does mark

armour play,smart arse.

wife says ive got a nice arse never heard her saying it was smart does that mean it can do tricks

Archived