Today`s scorers

mick90

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was Ballingry score James?

Assuming they got beat as you never posted the score, just I know a few people were waiting on a Lochore & Carnoustie double.

I was not at the game but got told it was 3-0 Carnoustie and Ballingry not at the races...

I was not at the game but got told it was 3-0 Carnoustie and Ballingry not at the races...

Braw, cheers. Think there was a few on that double with Lochore about 6/1 at McBookie and Ballingry going through a tough spell.

Expected Blantir to take all 3 the day, massive game next week, great park and set up, will suit the Vic's at Lochee, game of the week for me!!

Blantyre are away to Carluke next Saturday. The game at Lochee isn't for another fortnight.

Expected Blantir to take all 3 the day, massive game next week, great park and set up, will suit the Vic's at Lochee, game of the week for me!!

8)

Shielsy what ye up to big chap? Are you at Cambuslang? The mighty Gow doing well this season, be good to catch ye at a game but Saturdays not good for me unfortunately. Hoping to get to the Gow Scottish cup tie against Jeanfield on the 22nd. Never forget your contribution at Craighead, different class, all the best to you Shielsy. Mon the Gow ................

Archived