BT Sport on-line service

Bluetooth

Just tried to watch the Motherwell v Dundee Utd match on BT Sport using their on line app on my laptop

The stream was practically unwatchable--picture froze every few seconds and when returned to normal was hazy until it settled for a few seconds then froze again.

The picture freezing on BT Sport when watching the football has been getting worse all this season (tonights being the worst yet)

never was a problem last season

Is anyone else having the same problem and do you have any tips to fix this

p.s i live in next street from BT exchange and receive an excellent signal strengh (according to BT)

For me it's fine on the PC and assorted laptops, but sometimes (i.e. usually) struggles on my tablet and phone. Suggests an Android app issue to me.

ETA - I missed that you were using a laptop - mystery then. I have found the BT service superior to SkyGo across all devices, mind.

• 2 weeks later...

It is certain games they have issues with. English Premiership games I have never had an issue with, but the odd Italian game the quality goes from HD to SD then to the turny wheel. This happened to me in the same game.

I have BT Infinity and the only device connected to the router at the time was the laptop, so it was most likely a problem at their end.

Archived