Change of Venue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye!! A heard that if the top in the EoSFL and SoSFL both have licenses will both be in the Lowland League next season but if one of both don't it'll be an application process again!!

If the team that wins the SOS league is licensed they will go into a playoff with the EOS league winner. The only strange thing about this is the fact it is a seven a side match that will be played on a full sized pitch(very much like rugby sevens, but not utter pish like rugby sevens).

P.S it's thought that Scot Booth came up with this format. He probably saw it implemented successfully when he was at Dortmund.

Aye!! A heard that if the top in the EoSFL and SoSFL both have licenses will both be in the Lowland League next season but if one of both don't it'll be an application process again!!

Automically? I haven't seen that anywhere but who knows. There is bound to be at least 1 vacancy, even if a southerly club go down and HL club goes up. Who in SOS is likely to be licensed soon... St Cuthbert, with their new stand? What about Wigtown & Newton Stewart? Heston with their groundshare?

Automically? I haven't seen that anywhere but who knows. There is bound to be at least 1 vacancy, even if a southerly club go down and HL club goes up. Who in SOS is likely to be licensed soon... St Cuthbert, with their new stand? What about Wigtown & Newton Stewart? Heston with their groundshare?

If the East or South teams dont have a licence then no playoff or relegation i think. St Cuthbert will be getting pretty close to a licence I would think, the work they have done is a credit to their committee especialy Richard Davis the Chairman.

If the East or South teams dont have a licence then no playoff or relegation i think. St Cuthbert will be getting pretty close to a licence I would think, the work they have done is a credit to their committee especialy Richard Davis the Chairman.

They may well be getting close to a license but according to their Facebook page their main concern is catching some walloper who's letting his dug do massive shites next to the floodlights in one corner of the ground?!!???

They may well be getting close to a license but according to their Facebook page their main concern is catching some walloper who's letting his dug do massive shites next to the floodlights in one corner of the ground?!!???

Can any Saints fans comment on the size/consistency of these anal bombs?

I want to build up a visual picture in my head

Can anyone from Newton, Wigtown, or any team who can potentially win the league shed some light on this whole promotion criteria? ? Surely they must know? There are so many conflicting opinions on this floating about.

On a more serious note, has anyone any new information on the phantom dug who is unleashing hell from its bowels down at St Cuthberts?

I know for a fact that the SFA want faeces free grounds by 2016 so this is a very serious matter.

Archived