Feeling suicidal? Go to Mexico

Ross.

I have nothing but respect for this sad lonely loser, he faced his demons and defeated them.

As a St.Booooooooo fan I must be closer to the edge than most on here, do you think there's a chance the NHS would prescribe hookers and cocaine?

Doesn't need to be Mexico, Greenock or Leith would do. The STD's would be a small price to pay.

I remember a story in the papers about how the German health service had paid for a laddie with chronic pain (or something similar) to visit whores after he claimed that his pain was better for a few weeks after every illicit shag.

Would a w**k not have achieved the same results, or are hookers full of vitamins and minerals?

I remember a story in the papers about how the German health service had paid for a laddie with chronic pain (or something similar) to visit whores after he claimed that his pain was better for a few weeks after every illicit shag.

Would a w**k not have achieved the same results, or are hookers full of vitamins and minerals?

Good bacteria, I believe.

I'd rather have relations with a whore than a w**k. I work with a bunch of wanks everyday but yet my malady continues.

Whores > wanks

You might feel better if you slipped them a little surprise sausage. Worth a shot, surely.

Archived