A history of heads gone

Dindeleux

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still going by the pie reviews which I found pretty amusing, pretty surprising to hear that Big Gus had a heads gone moment though.

It was more a spell than an individual moment. I think he was having a midlife crisis.

More of a heads off than gone episode, but the guy who claimed to have blown £70,000 on Northern Rock shares, without telling his wife, shortly before they became worthless. He was slagging off people who gamble on horses and football at the time, insisting he was merely investing wisely. Persuaded a few others on here to follow his lead, but not quite so baws oot. Was never heard from again. His username was Fast Action. The whole thread's worth a read just to see how people can reassure each other that doing something quite mad is really the only sane thing to do.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/65352-panic-merchants/

It was more a spell than an individual moment. I think he was having a midlife crisis.

Best bit was when confi and yourself linked a review of the brechin pie from about 2010 and highlighted my 'terribly sexist and misogynist comments' which amounted to some admiration of the female form - further highlighting your obvious lack of understanding about the opposite sex. Even the Daily Record pointed and laughed.

I think the mumsnet thread got 'zapped' but if you think me pointing out the foolishness, immaturity and a laughable viewpoint on women which resulted in more heads being segregated from shoulders than an ISIS 'How we treat western hostages' compilation DVD was me losing it then fair play.

Also gave the forum 'minter'. There was a lot of minters in there. Your wee specky pus included.

Best bit was when confi and yourself linked a review of the brechin pie from about 2010 and highlighted my 'terribly sexist and misogynist comments' which amounted to some admiration of the female form - further highlighting your obvious lack of understanding about the opposite sex. Even the Daily Record pointed and laughed.

I think the mumsnet thread got 'zapped' but if you think me pointing out the foolishness, immaturity and a laughable viewpoint on women which resulted in more heads being segregated from shoulders than an ISIS 'How we treat western hostages' compilation DVD was me losing it then fair play.

Also gave the forum 'minter'. There was a lot of minters in there. Your wee specky pus included.

Having a breakdown over someone reminiscing about your last breakdown is vintage, Ric-esque levels of heads gone.

The bold Ric managed to resign in a huff because people recalled his last resignation from the forum, and also resigned from the forum in a separate incident over stewed fruit. Lost more heads than Henry VIII IMO.

Having a breakdown over someone reminiscing about your last breakdown is vintage, Ric-esque levels of heads gone.

The bold Ric managed to resign in a huff because people recalled his last resignation from the forum, and also resigned from the forum in a separate incident over stewed fruit. Lost more heads than Henry VIII IMO.

Virgil.

I seem to recall a number of Dundee fans losing their shit when ICT steam rollered their way to the SFL 1 title in 09/10. Silvery Tay being the best one.

NDD, before his recent reincarnation, lost his marbles when it looked like Dundee had blown the SFL 1 title, resigned from the forum only to return when Hamilton lost the following week.

It became increasingly obvious the disappearance of his head was directly related to how much publicity dundeebarry was getting for his Leigh Griffiths Blog, and when he hit the big time, and Gus' Pie reviews got shunned from even the home page of this site, the head fully detached. He still seems to be desperately thrashing about hoping he can catch it though.

Jealousy is a cruel mistress.

pretty surprising to hear that Big Gus had a heads gone moment though.

Ah, right. Seen.

There's quite a bit of suppressed rage there.

The thread in question is still there. Here's your heads gone moment being highlighted: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209409-robbed-at-the-gym-tonight/?p=8080935

The thread in question is still there. Here's your heads gone moment being highlighted: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209409-robbed-at-the-gym-tonight/?p=8080935

There's nothing remotely sexist about any of what is posted there. Sexual? Possibly.

Don't fear women, they'll get over your neckbeard eventually.

It became increasingly obvious the disappearance of his head was directly related to how much publicity dundeebarry was getting for his Leigh Griffiths Blog, and when he hit the big time, and Gus' Pie reviews got shunned from even the home page of this site, the head fully detached. He still seems to be desperately thrashing about hoping he can catch it though.

Jealousy is a cruel mistress.

Barry had been posting his blog for ages before I started the pie review thread and it was hugely popular.

So I got really upset when the thread I made after Barry's thread got popular.

Yes...

Archived