A history of heads gone

Dindeleux

Sergeant Wilson, on 06 Nov 2014 - 22:03, said:

Did you go?

I wasn't invited due to the fact I went 4 and a half star Tottenham in a 4* P&B Fifa League unfortunately, which he also had a meltdown about. :(

Pretty sure he wanted StewartyMac or Keithgy. It was definitely a mod, as they provide legitimacy obvs.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha was it, what thread was that . On the theme of square goes, the rangers and celtic part of the forum used to be full of that carry on

It was on a thread about royalty if I remember rightly. Someone mentioned Larsson and Magees imagination went off on one.

What was the thread his pic was posted on?

Not sure but the story that lead to it was him telling us his gas id and to go check it

so i did, and i shared

Found it

nice try.... my company is called central plumbing and heating and ive been trading since 2005.. Check out my gas safe reg at 233061.. Theres even a handsome picture of me wink.gif

Oh and the gas inspections i did for one of my rental clients today were 4 student flats in a block , hence why i skooshed them in about three hours or so.. easy money.

Im glad so many people are so interested in my work... if you need anything done PM me boys and ill give you all a p&b discount biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/175919-open-top-buses/?p=6263872

As mentioned, Clyde threads are meltdown central. Brilliant viewing on a weekly basis - probably more entertainment than on the park.

My favourite was when forehead7 revealed that the lassie that used to sell programmes at the games was shagging Jordan White. Little did he know that the girl's father was an occasional poster on P&B. As you can imagine, the guy went mental and threatened to kick him up and down the main stand at Broadwood :lol:. Absolute scenes.

magee84 Sent 04 June 2012 - 20:23

Golden Shoe Winner

Gold Members

8,907 posts

My Team:Celtic

Aye thats me... that tesco photo booth doesnt do me justice to be fair... im really quite handsome...

As bennett said some stalky fucker... i think it was that weirdo linkin fighter uploaded it from the gas safe website... and a few stalky posts later one daftie even has it as their avatar..!!!!!!

all joking aside between that and the sickos making comments about my kids there are some fannies on here though... you seem alright though .. for one of them .. As long as someone can take and give a joke etc ill have a banter with them no matter who they supporr.. You on twitter ?

My one and only pm from Magee and it was relation to picture gate after I asked in a thread it was posted in if it was genuinely him, for some reason he felt the need to personally message me . I never replied .

Sleep well sweet prince :(

The Northern Rock thread where a guy lost a fair bit, as did H_B I think.

Wasn't there a post in the Gambling Thread where a guy went totally tits at MidTable or someone for a tip on a Russian League game that went wrong?

IXI's annihilation on the St Mirren-Rangers thread.

Youngsy's introduction to the forum was rough also.

Linkinfighters sig about Magee has me laughing every time

Magee's got quite the brass neck on him slating anyone's appearance given he looks like he sexually assaults children in an abandonded mine shaft.

that and the 'BEAST IN HIDING' meme created had me in hysterics when I saw it.

ScottR96, on 06 Nov 2014 - 22:36, said:

As mentioned, Clyde threads are meltdown central. Brilliant viewing on a weekly basis - probably more entertainment than on the park.

My favourite was when forehead7 revealed that the lassie that used to sell programmes at the games was shagging Jordan White. Little did he know that the girl's father was an occasional poster on P&B. As you can imagine, the guy went mental and threatened to kick him up and down the main stand at Broadwood :lol:. Absolute scenes.

Anywhere I can find this? Had a quick search and came up with nothing.

Wasn't there a post in the Gambling Thread where a guy went totally tits at MidTable or someone for a tip on a Russian League game that went wrong?

The beauty starts right here

Take you fucking Ukranian 'expert tips' and shove them up your fucking arse. I see from the other thread it was such a sure fire thing it was going to make its way onto your bank busting, mind boggling...wait for it...£2 coupon which you ended up not putting on cause you had no money in your account? Don't fucking come into this thread giving it billy big baws about an evens banker when it turns out you have no faith in it either.

Most of your other tips were wrong as well. You are clearly are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, pretending to be, or rather dreaming of being, a fucking Ukranian? Really? Who does that shit?

Disclaimer - yes it goes against logic to put on something you know nothing about and it was stupid and my fault but in my opinion this arsehole deserves the above. I genuinely wasn't that arsed about losing £500 last night but am fucking raging with this bellend for this. Naff off.

12456_original.gif

It was me and the game was a Ukrainian Cup match. They lost 3-0 and he put something like £300 on it.

Edit: here's quite a few, from a topic you started yourself Dindeleux http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/196165-10-years-of-pb-well-for-swampy-and-a-few-others-but-only-7-years-for/?hl=%20favourite%20%20p

Archived