About the price of oil in the White Paper........

Clarkston5

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we expect a similar thread every time the price goes up. And down. And then up. Then down. etc.

The leader of the Scottish referendum movement informed us of the wealth and the price of 113$. I'm merely pointing out what you've posted confirming that he was talking sh**e

That's absolutely true

I call bullshit. As I have on previous occasions.

However after reading your "contribution" to the thread about climate change I know how open your mind is to evidence and will therefore just continue to call you out anytime I see you attempt to ridicule someone else.

I call bullshit. As I have on previous occasions.

However after reading your "contribution" to the thread about climate change I know how open your mind is to evidence and will therefore just continue to call you out anytime I see you attempt to ridicule someone else.

^^

Yes voter Bingo imo

Salmond told us £113 was his "conservative estimate". The man is a fucking balloon and thankfully those of us with a clue sent that fat fucker packing.

He obviously has you absolutely raging.

Also stop using your alias to give yourself greenies.

He obviously has you absolutely raging.

Also stop using your alias to give yourself greenies.

I don't need an alias to get right up morons noses. If you're in any doubt ask a mod and they will tell you.

Can you explain in great detail please just how the Scottish economy would be affected by the decreased tax revenues from the north sea, particularly when the entire bullshit dreamed up as an economic policy was allegedly based on $113 a barrel? No wonder you fucktards lost so heavily. Never mind, maybe another 20 years of fucking up Scottish education and dumbing down might leave enough pond life around to carry the day.

I don't need an alias to get right up morons noses. If you're in any doubt ask a mod and they will tell you.

Can you explain in great detail please just how the Scottish economy would be affected by the decreased tax revenues from the north sea, particularly when the entire bullshit dreamed up as an economic policy was allegedly based on $113 a barrel? No wonder you fucktards lost so heavily. Never mind, maybe another 20 years of fucking up Scottish education and dumbing down might leave enough pond life around to carry the day.

For example, the Scottish Government Oil and Gas Analytical Bulletin made forecasts for 2017/18 based on an oil price of $113 dollars a barrel.

2017/18

Understand yet?

Warning to anyone responding this this question. If you disagree with him you'll be attacked on all sides from his other aliases.

You've been warned. Make good decisions people.

Now that you've attempted the ad hominem, would you care to turn the vastness of your intellect to a fairly simple question? Or do you want to walk hand in hand with a bunch of plook faced scheme goblins and make a twat of yourself alongside them?

^^^ heads gone

Now that you've attempted the ad hominem, would you care to turn the vastness of your intellect to a fairly simple question? Or do you want to walk hand in hand with a bunch of plook faced scheme goblins and make a twat of yourself alongside them?

So, is it fair to say that those who disagree with you are plook faced scheme goblins and twats?

Archived