Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we turn up tomorrow. Ever since we pumped Rangers out of the League Cup pre bankruptcy we've just laid down like kittens waiting to have our bellies stroked. Must be about 5 times? I really hope it's a decent battle tomorrow, whoever wins.

The cowden fans are good c***s in the main but this duke guy seems as if he's ready to explode.

We'll wait until tomorrow after the game and see what happens even if Falkirk win,lose or draw.

I'm sure the dukes head will be boiling no matter the result.

I fully expect a thrashing all things being equal it will be .....the bigger team at home with a huge support normally wins its the natural way.....I will accept it with good grace it's just the fife welfare team with 200 fans and lots to say that rips my knitting

I fully expect a thrashing all things being equal it will be .....the bigger team at home with a huge support normally wins its the natural way.....I will accept it with good grace it's just the fife welfare team with 200 fans and lots to say that rips my knitting

Why slag off cowden,they are a good team,with a good bunch of lads.

Embrace the cow,if you don't I will put you down. ;)

Still bitter I see. Get yourself a bird or something. Stop you obsessing about the mighty Cowden. We're thinking about taking out an injunction you're that freakily obsessed.

We've played each other 5 times in the last 4 years. Indeed since 1876 we've played each other 5 times.

I knew that Richard Cadette(sp) game was just a nightmare. Thank God for that.

Still bitter I see. Get yourself a bird or something. Stop you obsessing about the mighty Cowden. We're thinking about taking out an injunction you're that freakily obsessed.

Very happily married thanks..and we are from different families who had previously never met each other...I realise this is a somewhat arcane ideology to you but can you accept it happens outside the kingdom?

Archived