Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After his performance against the other half of the OF, pretty sure Phil Roberts would be able to slide into either of the Bairns' winger positions and tear apart SEVCO. He obviously enjoys playing against the big teams, so maybe against a mediocre side like SEVCO he wouldn't actually do that much damage.

Would be interesting to see which Phil Roberts would show up.

It would be interesting. The mental case or the fuckin mental case.

but we agree hes better than moshni right ? :) and big lee has stood by us so maybe i hhave a soft spot for him. :wub:

if big lee was a bit younger and not approaching his twilight years , he would not have stuck by us . the chance to make a cushty wage whilst playing through the divisions at his age , no one would knock back. if he is a regular next year he will be found out countless times, being better than moshni is no standard to aim for, I am probably better than Moshni :lol:

if big lee was a bit younger and not approaching his twilight years , he would not have stuck by us .

A bit harsh. I know for a fact Big Jig has done more than anybody and certainly more than the manager to hold the dressing room together. He also made it known he was willing to play for nothing rather than leave the club.

Of course if he was younger he would have probably looked to move on but we don't know that.

A bit harsh. I know for a fact Big Jig has done more than anybody and certainly more than the manager to hold the dressing room together. He also made it known he was willing to play for nothing rather than leave the club.

Of course if he was younger he would have probably looked to move on but we don't know that.

just my opinion no.8, I could be wrong. still have a level of respect for the guy and when his playing career does come to an end I am sure he will receive a warm send off. I would still be wary of him being a regular in the premier league should we return, but I am prepared for him to prove me wrong if he can and will hold my hands up should that be the case.

^^^ Run over by a car in Fife in his youth. Explains his bitterness.

The cowden fans are good c***s in the main but this duke guy seems as if he's ready to explode.

We'll wait until tomorrow after the game and see what happens even if Falkirk win,lose or draw.

I'm sure the dukes head will be boiling no matter the result.

Archived