Rangers vs Falkirk

Whits this about Sevco loyal acting like fannies again and pelting out players?

Can you no just act like grown ups ya shower of low life scum?

Let's hear the usual bullshit about the minority again.

Scum.

Eh?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whits this about Sevco loyal acting like fannies again and pelting out players?

Can you no just act like grown ups ya shower of low life scum?

Let's hear the usual bullshit about the minority again.

Scum.

Aye sure.

Shut yer moaning puss. It's only a minority. Nothing to see here :P

To be fair, it would not have made any difference, Rangers played extremely well today, any championship side would have likely ended with a similar pumping.

Nah, we'd have taken you.

I fancy us to run you close if we're at full strength in December at Palmerston.

Close maybe, but I doubt there will be any cigar.

Am I bookmarking you, or are you bookmarking me?

Rangers will be strong favourites, but we'll have a chance. We've nobody to rival McLeod or Wallace, but otherwise we're not a million miles apart.

Trips to Palmerston should be Rangers' hardest ones outside of Edinburgh.

Am I bookmarking you, or are you bookmarking me?Rangers will be strong favourites, but we'll have a chance. We've nobody to rival McLeod or Wallace, but otherwise we're not a million miles apart.Trips to Palmerston should be Rangers' hardest ones outside of Edinburgh.

Nobody to rival most of our players tbh.

It was comfortable when we beat you there in the ramsdens, it will be the same in the league this season, especially

with an improved defence.

It was comfortable when we beat you there in the ramsdens.

It wound up comfortable after we got a man stupidly sent off, then collapsed. Up to then, it was in the balance. We were also in pitiful form at the time. I wouldn't read too much into it, if I were you.

Queen of the South have no players as good as Macleod or Wallace.

The implication being Queen of the South have players better or as good as the other players in the Rangers team.

Nonsense.

They don't even have a player who would make the bench at Rangers.

It was comfortable when we beat you there in the ramsdens, it will be the same in the league this season, especially

with an improved defence.

Why the f**k do some Rangers fans make comments like.

Its stupid and ends up coming back to make you look stupid.

One game at a time eh...

Why the f**k do some Rangers fans make comments like. Its stupid and ends up coming back to make you look stupid.One game at a time eh...

Who asked you? Most of your illiterate replies are an embarrassment to Rangers fans, pal.

You're a bit of a thicko, that in itself looks bad on us other bears, let no8 be the one and only thicko.

The implication being Queen of the South have players better or as good as the other players in the Rangers team.

Nonsense.

You really are an ignorant fool.

Durnan is better than Mohsni and Reilly is better than the current Miller. There are others at a similar standard to their counterparts. Of course, Rangers are stronger overall, but the gulf is not what you'd imagine.

Nonsense.

Exactly what I was getting at, like they have a striker anywhere near Boyd or Miller, let alone big Daly or wee Clark.

You really are an ignorant fool.Durnan is better than Mohsni and Reilly is better than the current Miller. There are others at a similar standard to their counterparts. Of course, Rangers are stronger overall, but the gulf is not what you'd imagine.

Mohsni doesn't play mate, hence the 1 goal conceded in 8 games. Better than Miller? You are just plain fucking stupid lol

Didn't expect anything different from today, should have been more than 1 in the first half tbh.

Although he was probably our best player I thought Vaulks performance caused us problems, not helped by a hopeless Taiwo. There was just no protection for the back 4, against the 'big 3' Will has to be more disciplined, if I was Houston he would be told not to cross halfway.

Getting something out of the Hearts or Hibs game important now. 3 defeats in a row would put the team under massive pressure.

Mohsni doesn't play mate, hence the 1 goal conceded in 8 games. Better than Miller? You are just plain fucking stupid lol

So good, you said it twice.

I was responding to the charge that no Queens player could make the Rangers bench. I take it Mohsni gets given a seat there?

And yes, Reilly is better than an ageing half interested Miller, a player who relied on pace and industry, commodities which age erodes.

Anyway, we should maybe take this away from a Falkirk thread. Their fans on here already hate me as much as yours do.

You really are an ignorant fool.

Durnan is better than Mohsni and Reilly is better than the current Miller. There are others at a similar standard to their counterparts. Of course, Rangers are stronger overall, but the gulf is not what you'd imagine.

I may in your opinion be an "ignorant fool", but I take pride in refusing to get involved in senseless name-calling so I will not be responding to your claim, if that's okay. You said in one of your other posts that people on here dislike you. It might be because of your disrespectful, aggressive style and your inability to have a rational debate without causing football conversations to descend into a farce.

I stand by my opinion that no QotS player could get on the bench at Rangers. As for Mohsni and Miller, no player at your club is better than Miller, that's just a fact and despite being prone to defensive errors Mohsni would walk into the QotS team. Easily.

Time will tell Monkey, time will tell.

So far QotS are in the running and rsults don't lie, they deserve to be 3rd but to say the Queens players could rival most of ours is something i disagree with.

I may in your opinion be an "ignorant fool", but I take pride in refusing to get involved in senseless name-calling so I will not be responding to your claim, if that's okay. You said in one of your other posts that people on here dislike you. It might be because of your disrespectful, aggressive style and your inability to have a rational debate without causing football conversations to descend into a farce.

It's not senseless when you work so hard at displaying ignorance.

And I'm rubbish at aggression.

Anyway, this thread is for bairns' greeting and your hollow gloating.

Archived