Rangers vs Falkirk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 wins on the bounce...Gubbed this sorry lot something like 5 times in the last 2 years...We have to drop something to them at sometime.

4-0 Rangers

4-1, What's the matter with you, we'll drop a goal against them. Not long back from that game at the Etihaad, seriously it's like being at Ibrox atmosphere wise when things aren't going right but the performance was abysmal considering the quaility at City.

4-1, What's the matter with you, we'll drop a goal against them. Not long back from that game at the Etihaad, seriously it's like being at Ibrox atmosphere wise when things aren't going right but the performance was abysmal considering the quaility at City.

I took my youngest to see the fireworks and only caught a little on the radio. The atmosphere sounded awful.

The manager is under pressure now as this sseason was all sbout Champions League.

As far as Falkirk scoring goes ...aye yer probably right

As far as Falkirk scoring goes ...aye yer probably right

A few years ago I reckon someone at Ibrox put a curse over our players that they will shite themselves whenever we run out on the Ibrox pitch.

Can't believe how feeble we look in Glasgow.

and here we are , preparing for what feels like our 40th falkirk fixture over the last 4 years :lol:

I am going to go for a 2-0 rangers win, with Boyd scoring in the first twenty minutes and the second coming at some point in the last twenty minutes from either Boyd or Macleod.

hopefully the defence keeps a clean sheet and makes ally never choose that idiot moshni again . we are much more solid without him. kenny miller is another although his form is picking up it seems in the past couple of games. lee mcculoch is a fine captain for us and i hope we can push on so he gets a crack at the top tier but one game at a time :) 3-0 to the gers :angel

hopefully the defence keeps a clean sheet and makes ally never choose that idiot moshni again . we are much more solid without him. kenny miller is another although his form is picking up it seems in the past couple of games. lee mcculoch is a fine captain for us and i hope we can push on so he gets a crack at the top tier but one game at a time :) 3-0 to the gers :angel

McCulloch is pish, I'll actually cry if he's playing for us in the premiership next season. He's done.

3-0 Rangers, Boyd (2) Miller.

Archived