UKIP

Im_Rodger

Not loud or proud enough to actually explain his views or show us where he gets his "evidence" from. Loyal, bitter and ashamed.

The referendum wasn't a census by the way. Not all Yes voters were nationalists and obviously not all No voters were loyalists. Only a myopic dafty who yearns for black and white Northern Irish style politics would believe that.

Please ask one of your band buddies who isn't such a shitebag to sign up on here so we can seek to understand the loud and proud majority from someone who doesn't start speaking like The Riddler when asked a direct question.

Regards

Alan

Edited by Alan Stubbs

Its often forgotten on these pages, that an independent Scotland was rejected by a good margin only 10 months ago.

We are not the minority, 55% of our countrymen (who voted) decided to remain as an integral part of our glorious & Loyal Union.

The snakes can thrash about in their pit, but they've nowhere to go, not for the time being anyway.

Cheers Pal

Rab

What's glorious about a union that holds back the majority?

The Kippers/"quintessential Brits"/Rangers men must be seething at Lizzie's comments last night. :lol:

It's an amusing thought but I'm mildly pissed off by it as well. I'm pro-Europe but the unelected head of state should shut her dish about democratic matters.

It's an amusing thought but I'm mildly pissed off by it as well. I'm pro-Europe but the unelected head of state should shut her dish about democratic matters.

Aye, she's about as politically neutral as Fuzzy Afro.

I see the ukip LFBT faction have been told to f**k off from wearing their politics on their shirts at the gay pride march in London.

Well done to the LGBT for seeing the daft kip c***s for what they are an homophobic political (small p has in pish) party..

If they want to be party to jumping on the big pride bandwagon they should do it in the interests of the LGBT community & not their mental homophobic divisive politico wankshit party.

Besides why would they want to turn out for a march that is going to flood London anyway?

Grimbo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are these diddies still in existence? It's like turning on Soccer Saturday and finding out that Clyde or Grimsby Town are still around, scrambling for relevance somewhere.

A rather accurate analogy as they are scrabbling around the lower rungs of the political ladder with pish like the Lib Dems.

1 (one) MP :lol:

A rather accurate analogy as they are scrabbling around the lower rungs of the political ladder with pish like the Lib Dems.

1 (one) MP :lol:

Carswell clearly wakes up every morning wishing his defection had been a bad dream.

How must Reckless feel? :lol::lol::lol:

There must be a fair few Tories who were flirting with defection and are bloody received now.

Aye, the potential defectors are in a far, far better position with a tiny Conservative majority than they would be in a single-figure UKIP group.