UKIP

Im_Rodger

You don't want to look is the real answer. I'm not sure why however, such an obvious kinship is there waiting for you.

Well asking about ten times for something that you apparently don't want to know is a pretty idiotic notion.

All this mumbling innuendo and attempted deflection is fooling approximately zero c***s. Shitebag.

Well asking about ten times for something that you apparently don't want to know is a pretty idiotic notion.

All this mumbling innuendo and attempted deflection is fooling approximately zero c***s. Shitebag.

Aye well done, a quick revert to type, posting anonymous insults from behind your keyboard, Nothing more than expected, you're all the same.

the SNP pyoor love the IRA so they do and nobody can even see it but meeeeee the b*****ds are trying to break up my precious Union GSTQ wahhhh wahhh wahhh

post-14721-14350096019113_thumb.jpg

Bore off rob yer speaking shite and it's all in that head of yours ya maddie

Why should we have to look? The onus is on you to back up your claims. If you don't do that, despite being asked over and over again, we're more than entitled to call bullshit.

So, are you going to back up your claims or not? Pick one or f**k off.

Seeing as YellowRob is clealy never going to actually follow up his claims, I'll go with what I think's happened here and if Rob wants to counter it with evidence, he's free to do so.

The tweets from Dalton that offended the good readers of Patriotic Unionist were things like supporting the pro-equal marriage campaign in Ireland, a picture of his own country's flag and commemorations for those killed by the British Army in Ireland. Forgetting for a second that most people don't share the same "with us or against us", anti-Irish, hyper-Britnat WATP attitude required to actually be bothered by any of that, he posted an inherently bigoted smear against Dalton and co.

Now that we're at the stage where posting evidence would involve posting links to extremely dodgy far-right blogs or explaining the unexplainable in terms of why we ought to be offended by an Irishman being Irish, we're getting the "look it up yourself" shitebaggery.

Painfully obvious he lifted the nonsense straight from the "patriotic unionist".

Safe to say his pathetic floundering has left him looking like a cretinous bigot. Which I wasn't sure he was tbh, but the mask always slips eventually.

Dose of telt dished out to Rob and his ilk here;

http://athousandflowers.net/2015/06/09/fascists-target-snp-councillor-for-supporting-irish-republicanism/

Edited by AberdeenBud

I hate no one and have never claimed to hate Catholics or The Irish, they are predictable 'add ons' from the usual mouths on here.

I am vehemently opposed to the enemies of the Union however and which ever political party they attach themselves to. In this case a destructive, devisive poisoness mix of seperatists and their supporters.

I hate no one and have never claimed to hate Catholics or The Irish, they are predictable 'add ons' from the usual mouths on here.

I am vehemently opposed to the enemies of the Union however and which ever political party they attach themselves to. In this case a destructive, devisive poisoness mix of seperatists and their supporters.

Why don't you just admit you read a bigoted blog-post, took it as gospel as it suits your agenda, then proceeded to make a rip-roaring fanny of yourself on here?

As has already been said, you are fooling no one. I don't think you even convince yourself.

Enemies of the union, my swingers.

If you're going to girn about separatists at least learn to spell the word correctly.

And perhaps learn to spell divisive and poisonous correctly too.

It's these fucking hairy dentists I don't like.

(irridentists)