Sign in to follow this  
Im_Rodger

UKIP

Though seeing him contest the Clacton seat for the THIRD time in a year would be quite amusing.

You can defect without a by-election

You can defect without a by-election

I'm aware, but considering he insisted on having one last time, I'm sure he would again.

As an aside, two years today since Nige was chased into a pub.

As an aside, two years today since Nige was chased into a pub.

The man loves a good old fashioned photo op with a beer. He was only pissed off because he couldn't go out for a fag

Nigel Farage is the greatest man this country has produced since Churchill Enough said UKIP

You have to be shagging him - his own Missus wouldn't even make that claim. https://twitter.com/davidcoburnukip/status/598864258403807232

User Actions

@IrvineWelsh bawdeep, sweetie. Bawdeep 1f44d.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Two sadfuck hasbeens desperate to recapture their former limelight by bitching at one another over Twitter. They should invite Louise Mensch over and make it a threesome.

Ex-Ukip MEP guilty of expenses fraud

333.jpg

This seems like an apt time to return to Ukip’s mounting woes - former Ukip MEP Ashley Mote has been found guilty of fraudulently claiming almost £500,000 in European Parliament expenses.

Mote, 79, was convicted at Southwark Crown Court of 12 fraud-related offences and of using the gains to fund his court battles in the UK.

Mote, of Binsted, Hampshire, was found guilty of four counts of obtaining a money transfer by deception, three of false accounting, two of fraud, and one each of acquiring criminal property, concealing criminal property and theft. The offences took place between November 2004 and July 2010.

The jury took just an hour and 42 minutes to return the verdict

He was thrown out of UKIP in 2004 - eleven years ago.

Oh, Baxter!

Who said the Germans don't have a sense of humour?

German MEP Manfred Weber told the European Parliament: “I would like to welcome Mr Farage - the big election loser.”

“He said he would stand down, he would resign, he wouldn’t continue in that post,” Mr Weber jeered.
“You didn’t keep your electoral promise Mr Farage! You’ve broken a very important promise.”
MEPs laughed
The banter! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Belgian MEP has a fair sense of humour too;

He is a man of his word. Nigel Farage has sent a letter to Nigel Farage, saying ‘I resign’ and Nigel Farage has responded to Nigel Farage saying ‘I refuse’. That’s the way how it works there.

• Guy Verhofstadt

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/nigel-farage-returns-to-european-parliament-is-openly-mocked-by-meps--eyTJnDKUZZ

Edited by MEADOWXI

Belgian MEP has a fair sense of humour too;

He is a man of his word. Nigel Farage has sent a letter to Nigel Farage, saying ‘I resign’ and Nigel Farage has responded to Nigel Farage saying ‘I refuse’. That’s the way how it works there.

• Guy Verhofstadt

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/nigel-farage-returns-to-european-parliament-is-openly-mocked-by-meps--eyTJnDKUZZ

It's the way he tells em..

I think it's Pete on here who talks often about Brit immigrants abroad not leeching off the state.

Well now it's official. Brit immigrants are a drain on foreign economies.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu?CMP=share_btn_fb

At least 30,000 Britons on unemployment benefit in EU, Guardian research shows
Unemployed Britons in richer EU states outnumber claimants from those countries in UK

Better Nige than on the arm than the Nicky Sturgbannfuhrer.

This would have made a better tat, imo.

1389644638892.jpg

I think it's Pete on here who talks often about Brit immigrants abroad not leeching off the state.

Well now it's official. Brit immigrants are a drain on foreign economies.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu?CMP=share_btn_fb

The inconvenient truth for the puce face bigoted cretins.

30,000 across the whole EU, is that all you soft heads can muster to defend 500,000 inwards net a year into this small island? The island you want to break up, turning Scotland into an impoverished EU satellite run by SNP debt until it collapses like Greece. Aberdeen Bud sinks to a new low with his illiterate outburst, such misplaced anger in these militant leftists. I suppose when you have no stake in society, no wealth, property, children, you're happy to let those who do see it put in jeopardy. The English are not as dumb as people like Aberdeen Bud, thankfully.

It's (at least) 30k claiming unemployment benefit, you thick c**t.

Have you got any evidence for that 500k net figure apart from a made up anecdote? Even if it was true, they'd all be welcome as they contribute greatly to the economy and we badly need them. :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

Not that I agree that voting to stay 'IN' the EU is 'dumb' (haven't 100% made my mind up) but I am pretty sure there is a poll being talked about today (Ipsos Mori, I think) that suggests that upwards of 60% across the whole isles are currently planning to vote to remain in the EU. So, clearly some English people must be 'dumb' if that's the criteria.

As for impoverishment, almost every state in Europe is swimming around in debt, particularly the UK. Would an independent Scotland be punished for being in debt by the 'markets' faster than the UK is? Possibly, but that has nothing to do with realism or any of those kind of arguments and everything to do with the fiddle being in if you're deemed to be the 'right sort of place' to escape censure for running a massive deficit.

Im looking forward to the argument if the UK opted out of the EU we can still trade with them, just so someone can point out we'd been told an independent Scotland wouldn't have been allowed to do the same because we apparently wouldn't have been in the EU