UKIP

Im_Rodger

I think it's Pete on here who talks often about Brit immigrants abroad not leeching off the state.

Well now it's official. Brit immigrants are a drain on foreign economies.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu?CMP=share_btn_fb

The inconvenient truth for the puce face bigoted cretins.

30,000 across the whole EU, is that all you soft heads can muster to defend 500,000 inwards net a year into this small island? The island you want to break up, turning Scotland into an impoverished EU satellite run by SNP debt until it collapses like Greece. Aberdeen Bud sinks to a new low with his illiterate outburst, such misplaced anger in these militant leftists. I suppose when you have no stake in society, no wealth, property, children, you're happy to let those who do see it put in jeopardy. The English are not as dumb as people like Aberdeen Bud, thankfully.

It's (at least) 30k claiming unemployment benefit, you thick c**t.

Have you got any evidence for that 500k net figure apart from a made up anecdote? Even if it was true, they'd all be welcome as they contribute greatly to the economy and we badly need them. :)

Edited by AberdeenBud

Not that I agree that voting to stay 'IN' the EU is 'dumb' (haven't 100% made my mind up) but I am pretty sure there is a poll being talked about today (Ipsos Mori, I think) that suggests that upwards of 60% across the whole isles are currently planning to vote to remain in the EU. So, clearly some English people must be 'dumb' if that's the criteria.

As for impoverishment, almost every state in Europe is swimming around in debt, particularly the UK. Would an independent Scotland be punished for being in debt by the 'markets' faster than the UK is? Possibly, but that has nothing to do with realism or any of those kind of arguments and everything to do with the fiddle being in if you're deemed to be the 'right sort of place' to escape censure for running a massive deficit.

Im looking forward to the argument if the UK opted out of the EU we can still trade with them, just so someone can point out we'd been told an independent Scotland wouldn't have been allowed to do the same because we apparently wouldn't have been in the EU

It's (at least) 30k claiming unemployment benefit, you thick c**t.

Have you got any evidence for that 500k net figure apart from a made up anecdote? Even if it was true, they'd all be welcome as they continue greatly to the economy and we badly need them. :)

He made it up. He makes everything up because rationally he hasn't got an argument. He just hates foreigners.

"The findings highlight a more nuanced and complex picture across Europe than the simplistic version painted by anti-immigration and anti-EU campaigners led by Ukip and elements in the Conservative party."

I, for one, am utterly shocked by this development.

Im looking forward to the argument if the UK opted out of the EU we can still trade with them,

OK here we go. If the UK opted out of the EU we could still trade with them. Howz that?

BTW I have no interest in the UK leaving the EU but the 'no trade' argument is shite.

OK here we go. If the UK opted out of the EU we could still trade with them. Howz that?

BTW I have no interest in the UK leaving the EU but the 'no trade' argument is shite.

Your missing his point! In the indy ref we got told lots that if we left ruk that would be the end of trade

Your missing his point! In the indy ref we got told lots that if we left ruk that would be the end of trade

Is that local, national or international trade you are talking about. Or do you not really understand what you are talking about?

Generally, when consumers are deciding who to buy from they are influenced by many factors, but the strongest factor is subliminal. Ask any salesman and they will tell you people will not buy from someone they don't like. Brits likes Scots because as Brits we share our cultures and are sociably indivisible from each other, regardless of what the Scottish nationalist Anglophobe's believe. If the SNP gains separation will the remainder of the UK still prefer to trade with those who have chosen to break a centuries old bond for Anglophobiac reasons?

What do you think?