UKIP

Im_Rodger

The Basildon and South Thurrock guy has now quit as PPC. It's some achievement, but the guy deserves credit for managing to be even more odious than Neil Hamilton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30473388

*edit*

Enrico beat me to it.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Nice to see you venting your leftie extreme views Rico. Did you catch the SPOTY awards? Charlie Webster gave a one woman standing ovation to the women's rugby team. Tremendous stuff eh? We need to pretend to enjoy watching these sports and indulging people who have no idea what they're doing because otherwise we'll be like Nazi Germany in no time. :rolleyes:

As for UKIP, they're a joke of a party but the issues they raise are shared by many people so we need to ignore them all in the interests of equality

Standing ovations at awards ceremonies. It Really Is PC Gone Mad.

Nah it was more along the lines of nobody caring except Charlie Webster who is a mass of contradictions much like the entire political liberal left. Women are better at some and as good as men at certain things and vice versa. The feminist mob don't want to allow that distinction. That IS mad

Nah it was more along the lines of nobody caring except Charlie Webster who is a mass of contradictions much like the entire political liberal left. Women are better at some and as good as men at certain things and vice versa. The feminist mob don't want to allow that distinction. That IS mad

Aye nobody cares apart from Charlie Webster and the people that gave them them the award.

I'd imagine the award is for the achievement of the year, not being the best at that sport. Nobody is saying the England's women's team is the best squad of rugby players on earth but they are a British sports team that won a World Cup this year, so fair enough really.

If award ceremonies and TV presenters who object to rape are your big concerns, I'd suggest you've got your priorities wrong.

Aye nobody cares apart from Charlie Webster and the people that gave them them the award.

I'd imagine the award is for the achievement of the year, not being the best at that sport. Nobody is saying the England's women's team is the best squad of rugby players on earth but they are a British sports team that won a World Cup this year, so fair enough really.

If award ceremonies and TV presenters who object to rape are your big concerns, I'd suggest you've got your priorities wrong.

Really? I take it you mean Charlie Webster? The same person who tweeted about how great Mike Tyson is. The same person who posed for FHM and yet claims to stand for equality for women. Charlie Webster is an attention seeking idiot. Same with Russel Brand (hope you don't mind me going back on topic?) who slavers about equality and yet earns millions, doesn't donate any REALLY serious wedge of that to his "charities" and then doesn't mind immigration without any controls which is what people actually want.

Then we can stop talking about "NET" immigration. Unfortunately we can't stop talking about the hypocritical BS that comes from the liberal left which includes whoppers like "progressive society" and "fair and diverse"..........."as long as you agree to all our contradictions which we don't understand ourselves"

Really? I take it you mean Charlie Webster? The same person who tweeted about how great Mike Tyson is. The same person who posed for FHM and yet claims to stand for equality for women. Charlie Webster is an attention seeking idiot. Same with Russel Brand (hope you don't mind me going back on topic?) who slavers about equality and yet earns millions, doesn't donate any REALLY serious wedge of that to his "charities" and then doesn't mind immigration without any controls which is what people actually want.

Then we can stop talking about "NET" immigration. Unfortunately we can't stop talking about the hypocritical BS that comes from the liberal left which includes whoppers like "progressive society" and "fair and diverse"..........."as long as you agree to all our contradictions which we don't understand ourselves"

There's a very good reason that I didn't ask you to follow up on why Charlie Webster's position on Evans was contradictory. Because I knew your reasoning would be something absolutely idiotic like "these Sky Sports women wear skimpy clothes and yet she still complains about rape", and I had no interest in hearing such disgusting drivel.

But you've posted almost exactly what I expected anyway. She's been in FHM and therefore shouldn't expect gender equality . Utter, utter lunacy.

And yes, feel free to get it back on topic. It was you who brought up Sports Personality of the Year in the Politics forum, as if it actually matters or has any relevance to political issues. If you've finished with that, I think that is best for all of us.

There's a very good reason that I didn't ask you to follow up on why Charlie Webster's position on Evans was contradictory. Because I knew your reasoning would be something absolutely idiotic like "these Sky Sports women wear skimpy clothes and yet she still complains about rape", and I had no interest in hearing such disgusting drivel.

But you've posted almost exactly what I expected anyway. She's been in FHM and therefore shouldn't expect gender equality . Utter, utter lunacy.

And yes, feel free to get it back on topic. It was you who brought up Sports Personality of the Year in the Politics forum, as if it actually matters or has any relevance to political issues. If you've finished with that, I think that is best for all of us.

Ah you missed out the Mike Tyson reference you cheeky little chappie. That's why she's a hypocrite but as for posing for girlie photos which objectify the model and then claiming to stand for "equality", I'd say that's a confused view to have. Her article in The New Statesman was particularly hilarious; "we need to include everybody" but she did say she was "confused". Yep spot on about that yin.

Right that's me finished with that. You should never leave out the key part of an argument and then try being a wido. ;)

Ah you missed out the Mike Tyson reference you cheeky little chappie. That's why she's a hypocrite but as for posing for girlie photos which objectify the model and then claiming to stand for "equality", I'd say that's a confused view to have. Her article in The New Statesman was particularly hilarious; "we need to include everybody" but she did say she was "confused". Yep spot on about that yin.

Right that's me finished with that. You should never leave out the key part of an argument and then try being a wido. ;)

I'd never heard of the Mike Tyson thing, although I've just googled it and she has directly apologised for it. Does a mistake that she's apologised for make her objection to a rapist being employed by the club she patronises illegitimate? No, obviously not. If her tweeting something about Mike Tyson and FHM had any relation, then I could accept that the former was the "key part" of the argument, but they don't.

That tweet has absolutely no relation to your idea that posing for FHM should impact on her attitudes towards rape and/or gender equality. It really is a creepy attitude to have, although sadly not a surprise.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I'd never heard of the Mike Tyson thing, although I've just googled it and she has directly apologised for it. Does a mistake that she's apologised for make her objection to a rapist being employed by the club she patronises illegitimate? No, obviously not. If her tweeting something about Mike Tyson and FHM had any relation, then I could accept that the former was the "key part" of the argument, but they don't.

That tweet has absolutely no relation to your idea that posing for FHM should impact on her attitudes towards rape and/or gender equality. It really is a creepy attitude to have, although sadly not a surprise.

I think admitting her mistake was very "big" of her. However she's endorsed a convicted rapist who happens to be a sportsman and then she wants to condemn another. A "mistake" like that is one that means she has no credibility.

There was no link to the FHM photo shoot but it's another example of her lack of credibility. She claims to be a feminist and the feminist movement abhor that because it allows women to be objectified.

Calling people "creepy" :lol: Just what I thought, you're pathetic

Hardly a surprise. I'm sure UKIP are the only party that will stand in every single constituency.

The main parties don't stand in Northern Ireland or contest the speaker's seat. UKIP will do both.

What's the over/under on deposits returned in Scotland for UKIP? I'll give them 5 out of 59.

Edited by Mr Bairn

I think admitting her mistake was very "big" of her. However she's endorsed a convicted rapist who happens to be a sportsman and then she wants to condemn another. A "mistake" like that is one that means she has no credibility.

There was no link to the FHM photo shoot but it's another example of her lack of credibility. She claims to be a feminist and the feminist movement abhor that because it allows women to be objectified.

Calling people "creepy" :lol: Just what I thought, you're pathetic

:lol: :lol: :lol: Woah, chill brah.

Her "endorsement" was something about seeing him and not getting a photo. I think the most likely scenario was that she was not thinking of him for the conviction he received when she was nine years old but for the mainstream star of sport and film that he's been for her entire adult life. Still very absent-minded and ignorant but that's why she's apologised.

Even given that, there isn't anything - forgetting someone's criminal record or getting your kit off for a magazine included - that illegitimises a woman's (or anyone's) right to stand up for gender equality or oppose rape. Most people will agree with, not try and pick holes in Webster's stance on opposing rape. That's where society is now, try and deal with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Woah, chill brah.

Her "endorsement" was something about seeing him and not getting a photo. I think the most likely scenario was that she was not thinking of him for the conviction he received when she was nine years old but for the mainstream star of sport and film that he's been for her entire adult life. Still very absent-minded and ignorant but that's why she's apologised.

Even given that, there isn't anything - forgetting someone's criminal record or getting your kit off for a magazine included - that illegitimises a woman's (or anyone's) right to stand up for gender equality or oppose rape. Most people will agree with, not try and pick holes in Webster's stance on opposing rape. That's where society is now, try and deal with it.

I'm chilled. you're pathetic and emoticons to try and get a response? Yep childish nonsense.

It is of no consequence that "she didn't know". That could be her being economical with the truth.

As for where society is. Webster was criticized by her work colleagues for the FHM photo shoot and they work in the media. Add thick to pathetic = you :1eye

you're pathetic and emoticons to try and get a response? Yep childish nonsense.

Add thick to pathetic = you :1eye

cornette.png Not the sharpest, this one.

Edit:

In the name of entertainment, better quote the full, too seething to type coherent sentences type post, before Banty retains composure and edits it.

I'm chilled. you're pathetic and emoticons to try and get a response? Yep childish nonsense.

It is of no consequence that "she didn't know". That could be her being economical with the truth.

As for where society is. Webster was criticized by her work colleagues for the FHM photo shoot and they work in the media. Add thick to pathetic = you :1eye

clay.png

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher