UKIP

Im_Rodger

Hits the spot spectacularly well I think.

Nationalists are like cats, they don't understand their own reflection in a mirror.

So you see yourself as a cat

Is that why you vote for a nationalist party?

Well that was a truly terrible piece of, ahem, journalism. I think we'll file David Knowles into the "Hopeless Blogger" tray.

"The SNP and UKIP are really similar - here's some examples. What's that? You want actual policy examples? Sorry, those aren't relevant to my pointless article".

Certainly hits YOUR spot. Tells you want you want to hear, and you masturbate furiously over it.

Furiously being the key word there.

You seem like another SNP type that doesn't understand your own reflection in a mirror.

Quite funny really that all your rage gets aimed at me instead of attempting to counter a very well written article <_<

Shooting the messenger is always a certain sign of bad news, or something you REALLY don't want to hear. Excellent. Nationalism is always utterly vile, wherever it rears its mangy old head.

Edited by Reynard

You seem like another SNP type that doesn't understand your own reflection in a mirror.

Quite funny really that all your rage gets aimed at me instead of attempting to counter a very well written article <_<

Shooting the messenger is always a certain sign of bad news, or something you REALLY don't want to hear. Excellent. Nationalism is always utterly vile, wherever it rears its mangy old head.

cool story bro