UKIP

Im_Rodger

Theresa May said a Labour government supported by the SNP would be the biggest constitutional crisis since the abdication of king Edward. Unlike Coburn she is not some no mark fruit case, she is Home Secretary.

And a total übercunt

Ex-Ukip MEP guilty of expenses fraud

333.jpg

This seems like an apt time to return to Ukip’s mounting woes - former Ukip MEP Ashley Mote has been found guilty of fraudulently claiming almost £500,000 in European Parliament expenses.

Mote, 79, was convicted at Southwark Crown Court of 12 fraud-related offences and of using the gains to fund his court battles in the UK.

Mote, of Binsted, Hampshire, was found guilty of four counts of obtaining a money transfer by deception, three of false accounting, two of fraud, and one each of acquiring criminal property, concealing criminal property and theft. The offences took place between November 2004 and July 2010.

The jury took just an hour and 42 minutes to return the verdict

333.jpg

This seems like an apt time to return to Ukip’s mounting woes - former Ukip MEP Ashley Mote has been found guilty of fraudulently claiming almost £500,000 in European Parliament expenses.

Mote, 79, was convicted at Southwark Crown Court of 12 fraud-related offences and of using the gains to fund his court battles in the UK.

Mote, of Binsted, Hampshire, was found guilty of four counts of obtaining a money transfer by deception, three of false accounting, two of fraud, and one each of acquiring criminal property, concealing criminal property and theft. The offences took place between November 2004 and July 2010.

He should go to jail for that. Won't though.

This photo of Douglas Carswell sums up what he must think about his decision to join UKIP

_83036973_83036542.jpg

He was on the margins of the Tory party but I think he could've carved out a role for himself on the backbenches in this Parliament - holding them to account from the right. He would also have had the opportunity to have the ear of some ministers.

As it stands he's completely isolated, in a party filled with seething rivalries and divisions. Rumours of him wanting to go back to the Tories would kill his political career stone dead. I don't really think he fits in with Farage and his 'hail fellow well met' persona.

As it stands he's completely isolated, in a party filled with seething rivalries and divisions. Rumours of him wanting to go back to the Tories would kill his political career stone dead. I don't really think he fits in with Farage and his 'hail fellow well met' persona.

Though seeing him contest the Clacton seat for the THIRD time in a year would be quite amusing.

As an aside, two years today since Nige was chased into a pub.

The man loves a good old fashioned photo op with a beer. He was only pissed off because he couldn't go out for a fag

Nigel Farage is the greatest man this country has produced since Churchill Enough said UKIP

You have to be shagging him - his own Missus wouldn't even make that claim. https://twitter.com/davidcoburnukip/status/598864258403807232

User Actions

@IrvineWelsh bawdeep, sweetie. Bawdeep 1f44d.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png1f1ec-1f1e7.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Two sadfuck hasbeens desperate to recapture their former limelight by bitching at one another over Twitter. They should invite Louise Mensch over and make it a threesome.

333.jpg

He was thrown out of UKIP in 2004 - eleven years ago.

Oh, Baxter!

Who said the Germans don't have a sense of humour?

German MEP Manfred Weber told the European Parliament: “I would like to welcome Mr Farage - the big election loser.”

“He said he would stand down, he would resign, he wouldn’t continue in that post,” Mr Weber jeered.
“You didn’t keep your electoral promise Mr Farage! You’ve broken a very important promise.”
MEPs laughed
The banter! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Belgian MEP has a fair sense of humour too;

He is a man of his word. Nigel Farage has sent a letter to Nigel Farage, saying ‘I resign’ and Nigel Farage has responded to Nigel Farage saying ‘I refuse’. That’s the way how it works there.

• Guy Verhofstadt

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/nigel-farage-returns-to-european-parliament-is-openly-mocked-by-meps--eyTJnDKUZZ

Edited by MEADOWXI

Belgian MEP has a fair sense of humour too;

He is a man of his word. Nigel Farage has sent a letter to Nigel Farage, saying ‘I resign’ and Nigel Farage has responded to Nigel Farage saying ‘I refuse’. That’s the way how it works there.

• Guy Verhofstadt

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/nigel-farage-returns-to-european-parliament-is-openly-mocked-by-meps--eyTJnDKUZZ

It's the way he tells em..

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's Pete on here who talks often about Brit immigrants abroad not leeching off the state.

Well now it's official. Brit immigrants are a drain on foreign economies.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu?CMP=share_btn_fb

At least 30,000 Britons on unemployment benefit in EU, Guardian research shows
Unemployed Britons in richer EU states outnumber claimants from those countries in UK

• 3 weeks later...