UKIP

Im_Rodger

That is twice, once yesterday and once this morning that Coburn bloke mentioned they confident of taking Falkirk.

Now I know they have to talk themselves up and be positive, but seemed bold about it.

Hope it something the interviewer can ram back down his throat on Friday morning when they lose deposit.

I heard Coburn on the radio yesterday trying to defend the debacle with their manifesto launch.

Then he went on to say we all believe in William Wallace and we should be living in mud huts. I hate the people; why won't they vote for me?

He's like a really dodgy salesman who just makes up stuff on the hoof.

Farage has shat out of appearing on Radio 1 today and instead has sent a lackey. All the other leader of the main parties appeared on the Live Lounge specials to answer questions about their party and policies in front of an audience, and Farage had agreed to do the same, but has laughably shat out.

Petes Frontier is voting for them

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn right I am. I don't care they are going to cut the Barnett by £1.5bn a year, you ungrateful SNP sheep deserve a serious boot to the baws. He's giving me a tax cut, an eu vote, a serious change on migration that has been at unacceptable levels since 2000, and he's prepared to put British nationals first on jobs, housing and the rest, including pegging back wasteful foreign aid budget to 0.2% of GDP - same as the US. SNP will bankrupt Scotland with reckless spending and borrowing, chase out the money with high taxes and flood us with more low wage and benefit claimant migrants - most of you muppets will be standing in line behind them for a doctors appointment, schools, housing and services. Labour will do exactly the same, but from London instead of Edinburgh. And Cameron is a toff that will look after his backers, not the working or even lower middle classes. Farage is the guy I want as PM, their policies are the ones I disagree with least. You tubes have all been bought off and conned. :P:thumsup2

Damn right I am. I don't care they are going to cut the Barnett by £1.5bn a year, you ungrateful SNP sheep deserve a serious boot to the baws. He's giving me a tax cut, an eu vote, a serious change on migration that has been at unacceptable levels since 2000, and he's prepared to put British nationals first on jobs, housing and the rest, including pegging back wasteful foreign aid budget to 0.2% of GDP - same as the US. SNP will bankrupt Scotland with reckless spending and borrowing, chase out the money with high taxes and flood us with more low wage and benefit claimant migrants - most of you muppets will be standing in line behind them for a doctors appointment, schools, housing and services. Labour will do exactly the same, but from London instead of Edinburgh. And Cameron is a toff that will look after his backers, not the working or even lower middle classes. Farage is the guy I want as PM, their policies are the ones I disagree with least. You tubes have all been bought off and conned. :P:thumsup2

He's going to give you a fück load of goodies with the influence that two or three seats brings, then. Especially as Thanet might well not be one of them.

Buuuuut, it's everyone else that's been conned. Aye, OK champ.

Every party from SNP, Lib-Dems, Tories, Labour, Plaid and the greens told Sky sports today how they will use sports if elected.

UKIP declined to comment. Probably because they can't get away with just saying its a personal opinion.