UKIP

Im_Rodger

Can we have the lefty view on this poll? This isn't what diversity cheerleader Mrs Sturgeon and co are pushing on us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-no-more-tolerant-of-immigrants-than-the-rest-of-uk-poll-finds-10099105.html

Me, I support good immigration, as in people we need that are net contributors. I don't support benefit and burden street immigration.

Regards today's Nige bashing, of course the race employment laws imposed by Blair are convoluted and constrictive (thousands of expensive cases a year raised in pointless hearings,and 99% get thrown out). Reading the BBC site on Farage, he clearly has widespread support if not votes.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

Can we have the lefty view on this poll? This isn't what diversity cheerleader Mrs Sturgeon and co are pushing on us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-no-more-tolerant-of-immigrants-than-the-rest-of-uk-poll-finds-10099105.html

Me, I support good immigration, as in people we need that are net contributors. I don't support benefit and burden street immigration.

So you essentially support current immigration to the UK, given there is an overwhelming net financial gain from it.

Oh dear.

Regards today's Nige bashing, of course the race employment laws imposed by Blair are convoluted and constrictive (thousands of expensive cases a year raised in pointless hearings,and 99% get thrown out). Reading the BBC site on Farage, he clearly has widespread support if not votes.

Well my view is that the BBC are stirring it. Why? To suit their own agenda I think. There are a lot of issues the BBC could have - totally off their volition it seems - to have presented to the public such as: Trident, creeping privatisation of the NHS, the refusal of Westminster to take action against their own scroungers and fraudsters never mind the bankers, the environment, austerity....

Yeah, everyone supports 'good immigration' i.e. those immigrants that I happen to be married to (Farage) or those we use in our ad campaigns (Ukip) and probably most other people. When you actually ask people if there are any immigrants in their familiy - parents, grandparents, spouse, partner - then many people, most maybe, will say yes. Funnily enough our own immigrant relations and friends always seem to be good. My partner is an immigrant and my father was one - albeit with Scots and Irish grandparents.

And, of course, immigrants are also 'good' if they happen to play for our fitba teams. How many immigrants play for Hibs currently?

As to scroungers - where do we send our own? Why do we pay them to sit in Westminster, the House of Lards and to run our banks?

So Sturgeon supports diversity. That's good, no?

Perhaps to balance out immigration, we could deport all the benefit scroungers?

Why not just throw out all the thick fucking bigots? Unlike "benefit scroungers", folk like Pete's Frontier are quite easy to identify.

Glad that is all cleared up now

“@Nigel_Farage: And I would suggest the REAL racists in our society are the ones who hear me say "British" and think "white". Deeply concerning.”

Remember, this is the man Labour had been telling people to vote for to make sure the SNP didn't gain the final seat at the euro elections

The Labour leadership and much of the top brass in the wider party literally cheered when he was elected.

'A UKIP spokesman denied the comparison had been made and said it was a "slip of the tongue" on Mr Coburn's part.'

Incredible.

Tbf if you spend most of your time swivel eyed in fury at foreigners having to differentiate between those names must be a pure challenge.