UKIP

Im_Rodger

Do UKIP "Scotland" exist? I've seen Coburn mention them a few time, Yet I can't find any website, a lot of potential candidates, seat they're planning on standing for.

Not even so much as a leaflet even during the euro elections, they appeared to be non existing

I got one! :)

That marvellous leaflet combined with Salmond and Turgids mewlings in the last week of the campaign pressed me into voting for them in order to stop the dreadful SNP from gaining an extra seat. Well worth it. <_<

As for them being "homophobic", I hope someone doesn't mention to them that Coburn is in fact a screaming queen, I'm sure he will be turfed out the party immediately once that dreadful message is conveyed.

If the General Election was held tomorrow UKIP would have a decentish showing, mainly because the media are bizarrely championing them at every opportunity. It doesn't matter whether the headlines are good or bad; The UKIP brand is being pushed and that's all that needs to happen.

Getting them into a situation where they are forced to talk about something other than Johnny Foreigner would show just how seriously they should be taken. Do they actually have plans to make the UK a more prosperous country or are they simply a one-trick pony?

In the end I think they'll do worse than polling indicates, along with the SNP.

Aye that £20billion net increase into our economy is REALLY fucking up our finances.

The £20 billion was for EU immigrants over the period 2001-2011.

The same report did mention that immigration cost our economy £118 billion over the period 1995-2011.

Not as simple as you make it out.

Given the fact that immigrants statistically speaking claim less benefits here than our natives, I'm going to assume the £118bn isn't some extremely sophisticatedly calculated net cost to our economy, but a total estimated cost of providing public services/benefits for immigrants.

A meaningless figure aimed at thick racists, in other words.

I doubt such a breakdown exists.

To Google!

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/05/telegraph-mail-headline-migrants-cost-contribution

Daily Mail and Torygraph picking out numbers to produce woefully misleading headlines. Moronic Unionists swallowing it up.

I for one am shocked.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with UKIP on pretty much everything apart from immigration. There idea that immigration destroys jobs and lowers wages is completely flawed and shows disdain for the very basics of economics.

What else is there to agree or disagree with about from immigration?

I have the unfortunate task of looking at their press releases on nearly a daily basis at work and I couldn't tell you five policies they have.