UKIP

Im_Rodger

Dedicating this thread to all that's too do with the United Kingdom Independence Party. I don't in anyway support them but I don't think we can write them off as a diddy party like the greens.

As well as this they have won one of the 6 EU seats in Scotland and have also found there way into Westminster.

Also how they perform in and out of Scotland etc...

I have mixed feelings about Farage but I do believe in capital punishment and his immigration policies.

Discuss...

Dedicating this thread to all that's too do with the United Kingdom Independence Party. I don't in anyway support them but I don't think we can write them off as a diddy party like the greens.

As well as this they have won one of the 6 EU seats in Scotland and have also found there way into Westminster.

I have mixed feelings about Farage but I do believe in capital punishment and his immigration policies.

Discuss...

Figures printed in the press today suggesting Britain benefits from immigration from EU nationals to the tune of around £20b per year.

I'm not all up on the detail of UKIP policy, but are they not completely against immigration to the UK?

I dont think they'll do particularly well in Scotland at next election....last opinion poll i saw had them at 3 or 4%

no idea down south...FPTP system means its hard for parties to make major breakthroughs, so maybe 10 to 20 seats?

I despise their immigration policies....speaking from a Scottish point of view, we've hardly been "swamped"(disgusting word in this context) with immigrants now have we?

Figures printed in the press today suggesting Britain benefits from immigration from EU nationals to the tune of around £20b per year.

I'm not all up on the detail of UKIP policy, but are they not completely against immigration to the UK?

I think theyre only against certain types of immigration, ie Farage's wife is German, which is OK, but apparently having Romanians moving in next door is not.

I also saw something the other day saying approx 2M UK ex pats live abroad...presumably if UKIP gets its way, these other countries will do the same, and we will instead be swamped with UK ex pats?

I despise their immigration policies....speaking from a Scottish point of view, we've hardly been "swamped"(disgusting word in this context) with immigrants now have we?

Scotland needs to encourage immigration, or at the very least stem migration. UKIP could be a disaster for Scotland in that respect.

Capital punishment..?

Killing is wrong...so lets kill people?

The Ukip party is full of racist tools, masquerading as politicians. This is like the last rise in popularity of the BNP, it will only last so long.

Anyone who votes for ukip should be ashamed of themselves.

I think theyre only against certain types of immigration, ie Farage's wife is German, which is OK, but apparently having Romanians moving in next door is not.

I also saw something the other day saying approx 2M UK ex pats live abroad...presumably if UKIP gets its way, these other countries will do the same, and we will instead be swamped with UK ex pats?

I can only hope that they count the Swiss as the right type of immigrants then.

I'd honestly rather be ruled by the Germans than Westminster.

We already are and there doesn't seem to be any desire to change it. I think UKIP are a one policy party so I wouldn't vote for them but I wish somebody would have the cajones to stand up to the EU and not pay them their membership and demand our own controls for immigration

In terms of EU nationals there are 2.2 milion Brits abroad (1 million of which in Spain) and about 2.24 million EU nationals living in the UK. Assuming the other countries decided to do the same we'd be swapping working age and in many cases highly skilled labour for a bunch of perma tanned, bingo winged semi retired geriatrics currently swarming over southern spain like a plague (you wanna talk about integration of foreign nationals into your country, look at how poorly 'Brits' in Spain integrate into their local communities)

but I do believe in capital punishment

Discuss...

rofl.gif

Discuss...

You're off your tits mate.