Cash gates just announced for tomorrow.

Yes its on the Hibs site. It says Hibs fans paying on the day will be in the West Terrace while those that have bought tickets will be in the South Terrace. Does that mean pay on the day fans like me will be behind the goals and miles away from the pitch? Are there any good viewing areas behind the goals e.g. can you get close to the corner flag and a side on view?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes its on the Hibs site. It says Hibs fans paying on the day will be in the West Terrace while those that have bought tickets will be in the South Terrace. Does that mean pay on the day fans like me will be behind the goals and miles away from the pitch? Are there any good viewing areas behind the goals e.g. can you get close to the corner flag and a side on view?

As you enter the turnstiles for the west terracing you will see on your left a facility built for the stock cars. Get a decent view from up there, although some distance from the pitch. If you get too close to the pitch though you would have to view through the safety fence!

Much better view from the south terrace. I would buy a ticket.

Did well on Tuesday until losing a bizzare second game, more than matching Rangers.Fell out of it after that and once again we were done for being a bit soft, and have to defend better as a unit when we lose possession.

Playing Hibs might suit us more however, as they are clearly a better footballing side than Rangers, but they don't seen to kill teams off.For me Jimmy needs to field a side to keep it tight for as long as possible, as if we can then the away side/fans will become nervous.

Playing with the three centres at the back is a must.

Health and safety gone mad. Anything over 2000 is a bonus for this game yet still restrictions.

I think a lot of the police's thinking is getting people in as quick as possible. If most people have tickets you will get people through the turnstiles quicker than taking cash.

Part of the problem is we only have 12 turnstiles - 8 at the High Street and 4 at Chapel Street.

Archived