• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As some have pointed out previously, we are giving away far to many soft goals.

Felt we showed good character despite being down 2-0 at half time and were unlucky not to get something out of the game today.

However no disrespect to Campbell or Nicholl but I did not see where bringing Campbell on would help get something out of the game, due to his lack of pace at the back. He does well at taking good corner's though and sometimes takes a good free kick.

We should take positives out of the last two game's and go on and beat teams like Raith, Alloa and Dumbarton etc.

I think Campbell came on as it looked like Marshall took a sore one.

Seriously lacking up front. Higgins did nothing positive. Felt David Gray was superb and nothing got past him today.

Hibs deserved it as we gave away silly goals and created little other than long range shots.

Fair enough.

Although I would have been tempted to bring on TOB instead to try and get a goal.

Oyengua was not at his best today and neither was Lewis, which is really unusual for him.

I think Campbell came on as it looked like Marshall took a sore one.

Seriously lacking up front. Higgins did nothing positive. Felt David Gray was superb and nothing got past him today.

Hibs deserved it as we gave away silly goals and created little other than long range shots.

Just over 1900 Hibs fans at the game today - well done on a good turn out considering what horrible weather it was.

Yes fair play to the Hibs fans and I hope it does not put them of for next time.

Good to see no crowd trouble at our last two games either.

Archived