Brechin v Stirling

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Riordon signed any news ? Hope so we nd a striker who actually scores goals .. Dunno what to do to entice Stirling fans tho ,! The soup on a cold winters night maybe ! Be good to get a win and set us up for champions elect on Saturday

Still has one game left on trial . See what happens after that

An interested Derek Riordan would rip even the best teams in Scotland apart but the one that "played" for Alloa couldn't even rip his payslip apart when I saw him. I was a massive Riordan fan, another Scottish youngster who should of achieved so much more in the game than he actually did, he could of been a modern great like James McFadden but for whatever reason it just didn't happen for him. Will be interesting to see what Riordan rocks up at Brechin now, for their fans sake I hope it's a better one than the one that rocked up at Alloa.

As for Mountinho, thought he was coaching now?? Not a goal scorer but no doubt he was a decent player for Falkirk.

Riordan was actually ok in his few appearances at Alloa. Nowhere near fit but ok. Got injured early on and never made it off the bench after that despite us having major problems up front.

Still has one game left on trial . See what happens after that

Hopefully do well tomorrow , sign him ahead of Sat and he ll score a brace , but then Uncle Fester ll claim a deflection , and a sclaff as he's quoted Morton did on Sat ! Be fine to get a home game though seems ages

He did earn us points that is true it was just so frustrating in some games especially against Elgin in the 2-2 draw for me he was our second best player behind Crawford but think Doris and smith are better and sandy will become better

He did earn us points that is true it was just so frustrating in some games especially against Elgin in the 2-2 draw for me he was our second best player behind Crawford but think Doris and smith are better and sandy will become better

Can't agree with Smith and Doris being better than White, id rather have Jordan White that both tbh. Agree about Sandy though, he's only going to get better.

Archived