Brechin v Stirling

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stating the facts won't stop BRECHIN4791 have an anti Brechin rant you know. Says he's happy if Andy Jackson scores on Saturday, but what happens if he doesn't? Yet another rant no doubt bemoaning him. Fine, as a striker he should be scoring but if every striker scored every week then I would doubt they'd be playing at this level for very long. Guys like BRECHIN4791 are idiots who like to rant on the internet and that's about it. Some old boy standing at the shed end on Tuesday was shouting abuse towards Ray when he took off Thomson and put Paul on. Looking at the change, Brechin were down to 10 men defending a lead so take off a striker to replace with a defender. Thirty six minutes of defending to be done and he's shouting for leaving Thomson on and taking Cameron off. What happens a few minutes later? Paul scores and that old duffer is celebrating as well! :rolleyes:

So you don t want our strikers to score so they stay with us ?? I think Jacko s a great player who works his arse off week in week out all I'd like to see s a better goal return . But if you d like to call me an idiot to my face we can easily arrange a meeting time n place ha ha ....I only stated a few reasons I thought crowds may be down ...

Archived