Junior Twitter

RobRoyGuy

Had a word with Martin from Girvan, he will give me junior info password. I will keep a eye on it, add remove teams, keep it updated, just the very basics so it doesn't take up much time.

Edit sorted teams of no interest removed, new junior teams added.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a word with Martin from Girvan, he will give me junior info password. I will keep a eye on it, add remove teams, keep it updated, just the very basics so it doesn't take up much time.

Well done Brian, good effort.

Can Oakley United be removed as well please? (They are a club down in Oxford somewhere)

Can Oakley United be removed as well please? (They are a club down in Oxford somewhere)

Yeah removed them and Spartans, added around 20-25 new club accounts.

Do you view this through the website or is it a group on twitter?

Well i can view it through both but on twitter is quickest. The juniors info have 'list ' called 'juniorclubs' .Every club added to this appears on the feed with all the scores on a Saturday. Removing Spartans and that English team from the list means they no longer appear. I think both were on the list with the best intentions but as we all know they were both irrelevant. Add clubs like Cumbernauld and Greenock who were not on it means their tweets appear on the feed. Easy really.

Yeah removed them and Spartans, added around 20-25 new club accounts.

Well done mate on removing them and adding new teams and more so for taking the time out to take on the task of keeping it going the way it should be

Delighted to see thejuniorsinfo back - the website is much missed as well (posting this guiltily as I was asked to help out but never had the time to commit in a hectic 2013 and probably still don't - sorry Martin and Robert) - well done RRG.

Well it's not back as such sunrise. I am not doing anything to it other than keeping it up to date with the clubs on it and keeping it a bit more organised.

Now tidyed it up a bit , simplifed the list to regions rather than all those league which just complicated things to much.

Just as you've picked up the workload where the twitter feeds are concerned, maybe others (not putting myself forward on that) could do the same on adding other content along the lines of the old Not the Pink website? One thing is for sure the SJFA won't take the initiative on doing something like that.

Archived