Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year awards 2014-15

Burnie_man

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnie, remind me of the rules again? Is it like all the best quiz shows were they have to take their 1st answer, not that it had crossed my mind to knock up a couple of snide Welfare or e-City programmes, just saying like, for clarification purposes.

Grimbo

As ive pointed out, The old Gretna FC has nothing to do with Gretna 2008, why we should be looking to put articles about the old club in our programme? Getting Gretna 2008's programme higher up rankings by putting content from a defunct club makes no sense to me imo

You are wrong Scotty, Gretna 2008 is only there because the old Gretna folded. It is in reality a continuation. I was at the Barrow, Rochdale and Bolton Wanderers FA Cup games, I was at the Rangers (Lockerbie Charity) tie, I was at Allan Ball's first match for them. I go when I can if I´m not at a Queens game, I went to their Scottish League matches, I have seen them in the Lowland League. Same fans, same ground and same colours, different team? Naw.

You are wrong Scotty, Gretna 2008 is only there because the old Gretna folded. It is in reality a continuation. I was at the Barrow, Rochdale and Bolton Wanderers FA Cup games, I was at the Rangers (Lockerbie Charity) tie, I was at Allan Ball's first match for them. I go when I can if I´m not at a Queens game, I went to their Scottish League matches, I have seen them in the Lowland League. Same fans, same ground and same colours, different team? Naw.

Same history? Nope your wrong mate

Burnie, remind me of the rules again? Is it like all the best quiz shows were they have to take their 1st answer, not that it had crossed my mind to knock up a couple of snide Welfare or e-City programmes, just saying like, for clarification purposes.

Grimbo

Rules as per my opening post. Entries containing used £20's inside will be marked accordingly.

• 4 weeks later...

Talking of programmes, is there any possibility that e-city could ever have another printing "error" that put the league table upside down?

I still have that "collectors" copy which showed an upside down league table which transposed the league leaders to bottom of the league & the bottom team to Top of the pile, oh how we laughed?

Living in hope & a cardboard box.

Grimbo

• 1 month later...

Update on entries so far;

Arthurlie

Blackburn Utd

Dalkeith Thistle

Dyce Juniors

Hawick Royal Albert

Luncarty

Montrose Roselea

Renfrew

Sadly, if entries don'y pick up soon (we had over 50 last season) we might need to bin the idea, so get the programmes rolling in!

Update on entries so far;

Arthurlie

Blackburn Utd

Dalkeith Thistle

Dyce Juniors

Hawick Royal Albert

Luncarty

Montrose Roselea

Renfrew

Sadly, if entries don'y pick up soon (we had over 50 last season) we might need to bin the idea, so get the programmes rolling in!

Have you no had any from Spartans? I'll bung you a couple over if not.

Grimbo

As ive pointed out, The old Gretna FC has nothing to do with Gretna 2008, why we should be looking to put articles about the old club in our programme? Getting Gretna 2008's programme higher up rankings by putting content from a defunct club makes no sense to me imo

Claim there history. Another club did....

• 4 weeks later...

After a three week absence getting married (the things I do to keep 'er indoors happy.....), its time to push this on a wee bit. Entries are now;

Arthurlie

Blackburn Utd

Bo'ness United

Buckie Thistle

Dalkeith Thistle

Dyce Juniors

Hawick Royal Albert

Luncarty

Montrose Roselea

Renfrew

Spartans

Time to get the entries in!

After a three week absence getting married (the things I do to keep 'er indoors happy.....), its time to push this on a wee bit. Entries are now;

Arthurlie

Blackburn Utd

Bo'ness United

Buckie Thistle

Dalkeith Thistle

Dyce Juniors

Hawick Royal Albert

Luncarty

Montrose Roselea

Renfrew

Spartans

Time to get the entries in!

Comiser ... I mean Congratulations Burnieman. Will get a couple of WW programmes to you.

Update

Ardeer Thistle

Arthurlie

Blackburn Utd

Bo'ness United

Buckie Thistle

Dalkeith Thistle

Duns

Dyce Juniors

Gala Fairydean Rovers

Hawick Royal Albert
Heston Rovers