Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and to MT talking about supporting the big teams. Killie are in the league above Rangers playing supposedly better opposition week in week out. Well this is the excuse we hear every time the Ps & Ds complain when a Ranger is picked in the Scotland squad.

Southampton were above City in the EPL

Lee Miller was crap. Magennis should have started instead of him. Killie fell to bits after Law's first goal and the defence was vulnerable throughout. Real lack of invention from Killie with far too much focus on trying to cross in from wide areas, which Rangers' defence hoovered up time and again. Mohsni strolled that game and that tells you all you need to know. Law's second was well taken. Boyd scoring against Killie was always bound to happen. Killie end looked a sellout to me, good turnout, just a shame the team let the fans down with a gutless performance.

Oh and to MT talking about supporting the big teams. Killie are in the league above Rangers playing supposedly better opposition week in week out. Well this is the excuse we hear every time the Ps & Ds complain when a Ranger is picked in the Scotland squad.

Really?

Oh, that changes everything.

Kilmarnock are therefore bigger and stronger than Rangers and the same can be said of Southampton in relation to Man City.

My mistake. You clearly do like to back the plucky underdog.

Worst performance of the season and that includes our gubbin from Ross county. Made rangers look good.

Up till the first goal we looked comfortable though then a mix up with the ref leaves Law with hundreds of time to pick his space. Second samsons fault and the third..christ! law could've ran down the town for a pint came back and still have enough time to curl that in.

No drive, no commitment, no creativity. Hopefully this is the final straw and AJ can get the punt. Most uninspiring manager we've had in my time watching killie.

Killie were just slower all over the park. Don't think we won a challenge. Maybe it was my imagination but our players looked nervous in the tunnel and we were a shambles all over.

I'm struggling to think of a worse performance that I've seen.

Really disappointing stuff, despite having the second highest playing budget in the whole of Scotland, this Rangers team is terrible. I think this was proven on Saturday by the attendance, even their own fans can't be bothered watching them.

I suppose it's not an unexpected result though considering killies recent form.

Yeh yeh yeh.....Who you hoping to get in the draw?

:lol:

Archived