Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's me and the clan back from lunch - w****r of a work colleague popped through from the plebs bar to take the piss as we were leaving, and I get home to find we've shipped another couple. Looks like my Bollo pic earlier in the thread was accurate after all. Now for an hour and a half torture watching the bloody game.

I love a good underdog story. Another plucky result.

Well done m8

Cheers mate.

Well, that's me and the clan back from lunch - w****r of a work colleague popped through from the plebs bar to take the piss as we were leaving, and I get home to find we've shipped another couple. Looks like my Bollo pic earlier in the thread was accurate after all. Now for an hour and a half torture watching the bloody game.

Oh aye just in time for your teams game.

Not a great game for the neutral, good third goal that was it.

Quality of football was very poor, Kilmarnock were a poor side when they played us, I didn't see anything in this match to convince me otherwise. Can't see either what Rangers can bring to the Premiership if they come up, other than a Hibs size support.

Not just that but why do Rangers need this size of stadium with crowds like that, its far too big.

Cup draw's fixed it for The Rangers to get a long way. Six of the "top" sides out. Watch DU get Celtic next round while the Sevconians get Annan, Brechin, Berwick or Albion. The balls won't be mixed up either, just like the last time.

Killie were as absolutely rank as I expected. So bad that Rovers, in their current state, would have fancied their chances

Archived