Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

Can't even bring yourself to refer to me by my preferred name. Basic respect, yet obviously beyond you.

:)

Anyway back to the norm of talking about fitba.

Todays Killie slayers if i had my way

Simonsen

Foster

McGregor

Mohsni

Wallace

Aird

Black

Macleod

Templeton

Miller

Clark

Robinson, Boyd, Daly, Smith, Law, Shiels, Faure

And a 2 - 1 victory for the bears.

You picked the name, Vicky.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh because a Scottish Cup run will bring in the millions needed.

Yeh because one of the richest men in the UK is going to let a company that is making him millions go bust.

Rangers need promotion far more than a cup run that will bring in very little in terms of our debt and in the long term will make very little difference.

Rangers are not going bust. This nonsense has to stop.

If you read my post I did say it wouldn't address the shortfall, but I did mention about the potential a good run could bring such as another OF match and even if you win the damn thing a Europa League place.

You are talking about Sports Direct here not Rangers?. :huh:

Obviously

Where do I say Rangers are going bust? As far as I'm aware McCoist will be adding to the squad in January using Ashley's money, unless there has been an almighty f**k up somewhere that doesn't come across as a club on death's door.

:rolleyes::lol:

Where do I say Rangers are going bust? As far as I'm aware McCoist will be adding to the squad in January using Ashley's money, unless there has been an almighty f**k up somewhere that doesn't come across as a club on death's door.

I take it you dont remember thier last deatg? When they were trying to sign players while in administration :lol:

the damn thing

Oh - oh if true watch out killie and hearts both teams Rangers have raided in the past to stock up their overpaid squad by robbing teams who actually nurture talent and make informed decisions when signing experienced pros.

I take it you dont remember thier last deatg? When they were trying to sign players while in administration :lol:

Was that the Ranjurs media or was that the supporters who couldn't compute that a club cannot sign players while in administration?. ;)

the damn thing Where do I say Rangers are going bust? As far as I'm aware McCoist will be adding to the squad in January using Ashley's money, unless there has been an almighty f**k up somewhere that doesn't come across as a club on death's door. Oh - oh if true watch out killie and hearts both teams Rangers have raided in the past to stock up their overpaid squad by robbing teams who actually nurture talent and make informed decisions when signing experienced pros.

I think its more likely he will be scouring the reserves of the English clubs looking for 36 year old has beens like Rio Ferdinand.

Wallace is going to be a big miss for the Sevco

This will be their excuse ready, if they lose. ;)

Never mind that we we missing our left back and captain Graeme Shinnie when we lost 1-0 to them, nor our most imposing midfield player missing.

:)

2-1 Killie win. McKenzie and McLeod to score in the first half then in the last two minutes Josh to score from 35 yards and puts Kilmarnock through.

Or at least I can dream about this happening.

Archived